china and japan will start war with an accident shooting.

Re: china and japan will start war with an accident shooting.

Avengers suck compared to the supreme leader.

ytler1;894959 said:
Where is the donation box?

Where is the betting table?

China Dolls later or Kabuki ?

if you guys havent noticed,the japs sent armed patrol vessels to diaoyu islands while china only sent unarmed surveillance ships.
china is hoping the japs fire first than can say the japs are the aggressor and china can start shooting to their hearts content.
if japs maintain discipline and dont shoot ( i think they wont ),then china lan lan have to sent in armed ships hoping to instigate a shooting match.

fighting will start, because the jap government purchased the islands from fathom private owners.years of whitewashing history have cost the japs' ability to read china's mind.

when fighting starts, taiwan, the 2 koreas and russia may join in the fun as they too have territorial disputes.
a limited localised conflict will ignite to WW3.i think its going to be december 12th 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

kenntona;895199 said:
China Dolls later or Kabuki ?

Sart! Life goes on. Play both sides.

if world war start again... CAN OUR OWN SAF protect us?

Historically, the Japs are well known for sneak attacks, like on Russia, Korean, Taiwan, Manchuria and Pearl Harbour... Can't trust the Japs on nego tables, they don't disagree in front of you but behind you, anyway that's their culture.

I think USA also kenna drag into this dispute which they do not want want to further escalates. USA want to be no. 1 in Asia Pacific, while China want USA to acknowledge the rise of China in Asia Pacific. USA claims to bring balance of power and peace in the region, but is poking China and selling munitions to China surrounding countries. The US Sec of Defence is called "Smiley Face Tiger" by the Chinese and Taiwanese.

Ultimately, Banker and Loanshark win.

Just a thought, I see many PRCs striking, protesting, rioting over labour problems and nationalistic (or patriotic) issues etc..

Now with Sg employing more and more PRC workers in production plants and construction sites, would Sg see a day when thousands of PRC workers go on strike, or protest and end up in riots?

Of cos I would like to say orh bee good to the gahmen but I am more interested in what we would do since we are quite virgin to such riots or protests...

If riot happens in 2015, would they be deported and gahmen score point with voters?

I believe we have more than 20k PRC workers in Sg? and they are getting very vocal nowadays even when overseas. They will argue and fight for their rights with Singaporeans. Sometimes I see this in coffeeshops and in NTUC when they cut queues and kenna fcuk by others, they will all gang up together and fcuk back loudly.

And now u see them fighting in airplanes in mid-air.

I believe gahmen has considered this before but I am just curious how they will handle such situations, which is very real, given that the economy is not tat good and some foreign factories may downsize or move out of Sg..then sure hoot one.

My immediate concern is those rioters don't touch my car can liao

Will be watching how the police handle the situation when they really riot.

MW;895603 said:
I believe we have more than 20k PRC workers in Sg? and they are getting very vocal nowadays even when overseas. They will argue and fight for their rights with Singaporeans. Sometimes I see this in coffeeshops and in NTUC when they cut queues and kenna fcuk by others, they will all gang up together and fcuk back loudly.

I believe gahmen has considered this before but I am just curious how they will handle such situations, which is very real, given that the economy is not tat good and some foreign factories may downsize or move out of Sg..then sure hoot one.

Dinosaur hunter;895606 said:
Will be watching how the police handle the situation when they really riot.
SOC can handle them, right??

MW;895603 said:

if really hoot they will overturn Jipun chia and not your Ang Mo chia don't worry

the u better sell ur jippun chia soon

MW;895624 said:
the u better sell ur jippun chia soon

i will get ah neh to guard and loot them back

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back