Chipped f30 320i owners lip lai...

Re: Chipped f30 320i owners lip lai...

sockster;924250 said:
This is technical discussion thread on the N20 320i please do not veer off-topic. If for some reason your threatened by the 20i feel free to stay out and not take part in this discussion

If you feel intimidated by the 28i, very simple solution, buy a new DME, load it with 328i software and go for a dyno. That's the best way to venture into 328i territory. If you are gonna rely on piggyback or aftermarket tuning solely to match a 328i performance, not gonna happen.

sockster;924855 said:
planning to chip my ride immediately when i collect my ride in dec to unleash the n20's potentially so comparing which tune is best!!

fairy godmother, haven't collect ride talk so much

Hey sockster
Pls check...driveshaft/drivetrain n piston bored a little bigger on the 28i to handle the extra boost n torque.
There is a reason why stock map got limitations on boost.

Thread fail.

Holici;926292 said:
If you feel intimidated by the 28i, very simple solution, buy a new DME, load it with 328i software and go for a dyno. That's the best way to venture into 328i territory. If you are gonna rely on piggyback or aftermarket tuning solely to match a 328i performance, not gonna happen.

Finally talking some sense now i see? You are right and this is what ive been trying to say the dme is the limitation it will not allow 328i levels of boost(with or without tune)

Growler;926219 said:
To be fair I think it was friendly until you started the big cannon fairy thingy

check posts #5 and #8 its before #18

can someone recommend me what's good for my 323i to boost the hp?

ozipo;926360 said:
can someone recommend me what's good for my 323i to boost the hp?

Powerbox......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;926361 said:
Powerbox......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi bro may I know how to let my car become roofless.

C3P0;926362 said:
Hi bro may I know how to let my car become roofless.

tomorrow bring your ride down.....i try to do something about it..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ozipo;926372 said:
ECUTECH?
Thanks

sounds gooood...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

sockster;926355 said:
Can i be your fairy godfather instead?

Big cannon fairy god father ?

There is no discrimination whether u drive a 20i or 28i , if u think there is a need go for M3 lor why talk and talk

sockster;926208 said:
lets keep this to a friendly discussion thread.

328i owners if u feel u paid more for your car and have the right to take a dig and be sarcastic at 320i owners please do it elsewhere ya

Well, I'm a 328i owner, and TBH, i wun recommend it, either go for the 320i or the 335i... Going something in between is starting to feel stupid for me right now =(

I am a firm believer of same displacement will roughly give the same potential, should the block be built the same...

Just like if you buy a WRX vs an STi... I very much believe that you will be able to use the savings to mod the car to outrun a stock STi with the same overall amount paid... Although probably u will just win in the straightline for this case, as the STi comes with much more stuff than just power...

For our case, the price difference between the 320i and the 328i isn't just the power difference (or the tune that you so put it)... There are other stuff that comes with the car... Just like the 335i vs the 328i... You are not paying another ~45 to 50k just for the 60 ponies...

Seraphblade;926422 said:
Well, I'm a 328i owner, and TBH, i wun recommend it, either go for the 320i or the 335i... Going something in between is starting to feel stupid for me right now =(

I am a firm believer of same displacement will roughly give the same potential, should the block be built the same...

Just like if you buy a WRX vs an STi... I very much believe that you will be able to use the savings to mod the car to outrun a stock STi with the same overall amount paid... Although probably u will just win in the straightline for this case, as the STi comes with much more stuff than just power...

For our case, the price difference between the 320i and the 328i isn't just the power difference (or the tune that you so put it)... There are other stuff that comes with the car... Just like the 335i vs the 328i... You are not paying another ~45 to 50k just for the 60 ponies...

Actually if you remove the garment taxes, the price diff is really not that much.... just read the OMV you'll know how much more each is worth... hahaha

But one kind of rice feed different kind of people...

Some like buy low then zhng zhng zhng, some like to save the trouble, buy higher model and be happy, some buy the high model also zhng zhng zhng... all is down to individual preference & priority in life :)

Yah agree cos sure got many buy 335 then start to also wonder why never stretch a bit more get M3, no end lah

wow not in forum for awhile and so much heat going on woooohoooooooo!!!

Growler;926445 said:
Yah agree cos sure got many buy 335 then start to also wonder why never stretch a bit more get M3, no end lah

ya lor, ownself happy gao liao, endless to comparisons hahahahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back