Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

Re: Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

what's with damalu? why is everybody so interested? hahahhaa that place sound really addictive. everyone wants a go at it. haha

since all so eager, lets make Damalu outing this Thursday nite
meeting place : Kallang Mag n we convoy there.
Time : 10.30pm

1. Jaws
2. Jin Teck
3. C3P0
4. Bison
5. balletbearcindy
6. dpointt (do you need taxi ride)
7. RTCS

why thursday, so all you guys n gal don't stay too late:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

jin teck;288931 said:
since all so eager, lets make Damalu outing this Thursday nite
Bro, this week I cannot....next week can?

balletbearcindy;288110 said:
Hey Benji dun be sad ya..... Luckily is not a PICANTO who smashed your back.

Why is it a PICANTO? :furious: They are small and cute cars lor :angry: If involved in accident, they are the first to die lor!!!:( BMW guys who drive E46 so strong and hard, how can a small little PICANTO hurt him???? :furious: :furious: :furious:

steam

cuz she drives one.

that too. strong and hard. -_-'

Mockngbrd;288998 said:
i think he meant the E46 guys so strong and hard part.... :S

yep,

she must of heard of me already, wonder why she would write that out of the blue

kkekekeek.. Ang Mor.. your radar very good hor.. the strong hard thingy kena mentioned you appear... how come so quiet lately.. still oggling at your kindergarten teacher huh?.. this year you K2 oredi rite?

phil;289002 said:
yep,

she must of heard of me already, wonder why she would write that out of the blue

She wrote that for me, Phil.....mine is metallic, don't forget...

oh, is for robot only, my mistake, maybe wishful thinking

Jo, what is K2?

you're in kindergaten year 2 finally right? :p

phil;289002 said:
yep,

:lol2: Yup heard of you, and someone was asking whether it was PICANTO who hit your back :furious: That's why I posted it lor :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

The HARD thigy is talking about the BMW CAR PARTS lor!!!! Hiaz..... :shakehea: Dun know wht you guys thinking abt :shakehea: :lol: Anyway, picantos cute and small will not kill BMW wan lor :roll: You dun kill them can laugh liao..... :nehnehhh: :sleepy: :errmm: So dun think wrong huh!!! :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: IS car parts nothing more than tht.. Btw, How I know you strong or hard!!! :screwedu:

we all know he is strong and hard.

balletbearcindy;289030 said:
:lol2: Yup heard of you, and someone was asking whether it was PICANTO who hit your back :furious: That's why I posted it lor :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

The HARD thigy is talking about the BMW CAR PARTS lor!!!! Hiaz..... :shakehea: Dun know wht you guys thinking abt :shakehea: :lol: Anyway, picantos cute and small will not kill BMW wan lor :roll: You dun kill them can laugh liao..... :nehnehhh: :sleepy: :errmm: So dun think wrong huh!!! :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: IS car parts nothing more than tht.. Btw, How I know you strong or hard!!! :screwedu:

easy, ask for a QC check. I wont mind

phil;289035 said:
easy, ask for a QC check. I wont mind

:lol2: NyteMare, he is asking for QC check, pls arrange with him and do the check then you tell me and the rest who are interested to know ya! :lol2:

he has already, thats why he knows

Cindy, is that your car with the Disney stuff on it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sportsnscoop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back