Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

Re: Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

sszone;313542 said:
this thread too many pages liao lah, start a new thread with timing and venue if u guys want to plan something new.
best is we meet this sunday during the monthly meetup, think Chairman should be there. that nite prata session at geylang serai with Herman n gang reminds me of our virgin Club Sandy meetup and ya...the stupid cat that bit me......where's our Club Sandy? dun quiet quiet disappear into oblivion.

Club Sandy dissappear together with Chairman........
Jawsg busy in SGR forum.......
Colin say 1................:lol2: :lol2:

Talk about that, how about meeting tonight 10pm at Kallang Mac then we convoy to a car park near damalu to jalan2 b4 proceed to Club Sandy?

jin teck;313567 said:
Talk about that, how about meeting tonight 10pm at Kallang Mac then we convoy to a car park near damalu to jalan2 b4 proceed to Club Sandy?

Sorry.............. 2nite cannot............ Weekend party nite....... :nehnehhh:

jin teck;313567 said:
Jinteck, you just want to go damalu right? :nehnehhh:
Btw, tonight Friday, you no need zang zui? :lol2:

C3P0;313323 said:
Cindy, I saw you on Sunday evening, at PIE (towards Jurong), besides Cathothic JC. You were exiting towards Stevens Road, I was on the 1st lane horning, ke ke. But don't think you see me la....

Hey handsome, so sorry! I drive I dun look around wan I concentrate on the road.... Scare accident hahahaha.... my driving skills very bad wan... You horn at me? :( Think I on my sound system too loud already :laughlik: okie next time will look out for you on the road ya!

balletbearcindy;313637 said:
Hey handsome, so sorry! I drive I dun look around wan I concentrate on the road.... Scare accident hahahaha.... my driving skills very bad wan... You horn at me? :( Think I on my sound system too loud already :laughlik: okie next time will look out for you on the road ya!

Handsome rust bucket. Lol.

Time to mod horn. Make very loud.

Cindy's disneymobile the ice better than any of our exhaust notes wor.. :)

balletbearcindy;313637 said:
No worries, your car very distintive, so very easy to spot you on the road :)

nYteMarE;313658 said:
You jealous old nut, see my avatar, handsome, bright and newly polished golden robot!

nYteMarE;313658 said:

Time to mod horn. Make very loud.

Cindy's disneymobile the ice better than any of our exhaust notes wor.. :)

:oops: No la where got better than the handsomes exhausts??? Sun like tht say ma... :oops:

Hey handsome robot, next time must call me ma.... i mean mobile... in case i blur blur.... :lol2: Now a days see a lot of Bimmers but dun know anyone, never see fimiliar faces..... my office carpark also have alot but dun know who they are..... :confused:

so we meeting tonight?

tonight? now?

Nice meeting up with jin teck , steven and alan(if im correct). haha quite quiet today,dun kwn what to say. Will try to do more meet ups with u all! learned new things today, got to change my O2 senor ,if cant work nb have to throw in cng already.

nice meeting you to. Great meetup n got to thanks sszone for the drinks. too bad milk did not turn up as milk tea got not enough milk.

jin teck;313764 said:
nice meeting you to. Great meetup n got to thanks sszone for the drinks. too bad milk did not turn up as milk tea got not enough milk.

Meet wer????? I was not informed..... You & ezmobile also nvr SMS me.... :furious:

paiseh lah Bro Guni, last min thingy....had the idea at 9.30pm....then decide meet 10.30pm.....only 4 madmen like us meet there...haha
freaking crowded though at that timing

sszone;313781 said:
paiseh lah Bro Guni, last min thingy....had the idea at 9.30pm....then decide meet 10.30pm.....only 4 madmen like us meet there...haha
freaking crowded though at that timing

Haha....... no problem man.... at wer? the HK tea there???? :)

of course its that place..
milk tea confirm is that place.

HAPPY VALLEY...

sszone;313789 said:
we 3 old man drink yuanyang.....only youngster like ezmobile drink ice milk tea

Hahaha hup? for yesterday i'm like xiao di di. haha woai didnt have this kind of feelings for so long already .:cloud9: Guni sure got chance.just that yesterday suddenly very free ask sszone got tio a not,msg him at 9pm, within 30mins recruit 4 people.:lol2: heng ah herman they all didnt turn out ah! if not i become uncle already.:nehnehhh:

anyway steven today i fixed the m3 on my front grill. no matter how i look at it, 360 degree at all angles still looks funny on my ride. End of the day still looks great on jin teck ride! jin teck time to ask steven to import the m3 side grill already.:cloud9:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back