Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Re: Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

phil;327885 said:
yeah Jackie ate them all, saw him tapow some in his pocket as well
there was one piece i poke into ur ass , rem..? thou a bit cold when i arrive

Crazy_;327632 said:
Bro Jawzsg: Saw you this morning on the way to work at upper serangoon road. Horn Horn you. You damn hio laian no response..... hehheheheh

Allo... bro, maybe mistaken identity.. Not very likely I pass by Upper Serangoon on Sat morning, coz I stay in Pasir Ris and need to sent my son for his music class at Tampines Mall and we finish class at 12.00 noon.

If you do meet me on the road, do come closer and honkz me... sometime I may have the music on or hook on to my blue tooth.

sszone;327695 said:
maybe he think u are some irritating driver wanting to "qie" him so he can't be bothered......or was he busy with the passenger in the car?? hehe :nehnehhh:

Passenger your CF LED tail light face...%^$%^^%$$#^$%....:furious: :furious: :furious:

jawzsg;328316 said:
If you do meet me on the road, do come closer and honkz me... sometime I may have the music on or hook on to my blue tooth.
Go closer to you? I'll be happy if I can keep up with you!! :nehnehhh:

C3P0;328318 said:
Go closer to you? I'll be happy if I can keep up with you!! :nehnehhh:

You always goes wrong direction one....so I don't blame you... tsk..tsk..tsk..tsk. Most other pple just chietz me...coz I still the all time resident road hogger.

jawzsg;328379 said:
Allo pple, please kindly help to make the following event a success. It's for a good cause i.e. a charity drive to be held on May 19, 2008 9.00am to 1.30 pm.
Chairman, confirm that it is on 19 May, Monday? (and not 18th May Sunday).

jawzsg;328322 said:
You always goes wrong direction one....so I don't blame you... tsk..tsk..tsk..tsk. Most other pple just chietz me...coz I still the all time resident road hogger.
ya our sandy robot no GPS, no Gyro system... he always think Changi airport @Yishun..:lol2:

iScoupe;328391 said:
ya our sandy robot no GPS, no Gyro system... he always think Changi airport @Yishun..:lol2:
Ya lor, 1st time end up in Punggol, 2nd time end up in Yishun, next time I'll just follow behind one of you all.
Honestly speaking, when I was young, that road not so confusing one. Only 1 big road with 1 side road leading to Old Tampines Road. Nowadays, so confusing....
Btw, remember to pass me that Maxim!!!!

Hi Robot, firstly my apology for hijacking your thread... but I know you have a kind heart although it's metallic..

Yeshz.... it is on a Monday... could be due to organising requirements, as the traffic department is involved for consultation. I'm submitting my leave today liao.. :)

There's a meeting with the organising committee this evening around 6.30 at marina square and I am really happy to learn that beside myself, there's are at least another 2 Club Sandy member who were going along with this prior to my knowledge .. it really makes you proud to be a Sandeez doesn't it....:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

C3P0;328394 said:
Ya lor, 1st time end up in Punggol, 2nd time end up in Yishun, next time I'll just follow behind one of you all.
Honestly speaking, when I was young, that road not so confusing one. Only 1 big road with 1 side road leading to Old Tampines Road. Nowadays, so confusing....
Btw, remember to pass me that Maxim!!!!
yes pls follow me next meetup, i need a Quad diffuser bumper ! muhahahahaha...
NO MAXIM for you.... unless exchange ur girls in Damalu....:lol2:

yo jawzsg give me by wednesday , i let u know if i can join in the charity.

iScoupe;328398 said:
yes pls follow me next meetup, i need a Quad diffuser bumper ! muhahahahaha...
Huh, what talking you bro?

jawzsg;328396 said:
Hi Robot, firstly my apology for hijacking your thread... but I know you have a kind heart although it's metallic..
There's a meeting with the organising committee this evening around 6.30 at marina square and I am really happy to learn that beside myself, there's are at least another 2 Club Sandy member who were going along with this prior to my knowledge .. it really makes you proud to be a Sandeez doesn't it....:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
No worries, this thread has 18 pages of OT posts before the actual meetup!
Don't think can join if it's a Monday, sigh...
Anyway, will pop by later this evening. Will call you to confirm location.

Robot, the 19th is Vesak day mate, pubic holiday

phil;328414 said:

kekekekek... thankz dude, lucky haven't submitted my leave form.....:lol2: :lol2: ...

iScoupe;328398 said:
....:lol2:.............

yo jawzsg give me by wednesday , i let u know if i can join in the charity.

Thankz for your support Jackie... next 100 satay my turn OK... :)

PS, your new moustacho avatar ..... sibeh sexy.... Roasty like it very much.

phil;328414 said:
Yehhhh!!!! Another public holiday in May!!!
Really must thank Buddha this time, I can have another break from work :)

wah... u all OT so much liao and robot... we are of the same country.. sotong country.

i also go to yishun when i wan to go changi airport. and somemore i went to sembawang and got lost b4 i got to the airport....duz...

wah robot....
u got a match made in heaven here aka r2d2
but too bad u already have a sister liao...

:)

Sorry for repeating this head up.. I really need all the support I can get...

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT PLEASE. :)

Allo pple, please kindly help to make the following event a success. It's for a good cause i.e. a charity drive to be held on May 19, 2008 9.00am to 1.30 pm. More information on the following thread...

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events-...tml#post328374

Please help, thank you in anticipation......:)

Updates.. had a meeting earlier this evening and the event is comprehensive sorted out and huge.. I'm looking for the support of around 30+ cars with driver.. need all the help I can get....:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Personalizedgiftsforu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back