Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Re: Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

lexibabe;328559 said:
i also go to yishun when i wan to go changi airport. and somemore i went to sembawang and got lost b4 i got to the airport....duz...
Keke, we are 1 good brother and sister, next time they go airport, we go Yishun dam see stars together okie? :)

dpointt;328644 said:
wah robot....
u got a match made in heaven here aka r2d2
but too bad u already have a sister liao...

:)
Ya, we are a perfect match. Heng ah, I'm still single and available :nehnehhh:

C3P0;328695 said:
Keke, we are 1 good brother and sister, next time they go airport, we go Yishun dam see stars together okie? :)

Ya, we are a perfect match. Heng ah, I'm still single and available :nehnehhh:

You single ma???? :confused: :confused: :confused: Dun bluff people.... Then you everytime go fetch who??:nehnehhh:

balletbearcindy;328770 said:
You single ma???? :confused: :confused: :confused: Dun bluff people.... Then you everytime go fetch who??:nehnehhh:

He's single la..... he's animal lover..... always go fetch his bulldog... :lol2: :lol2:

i cannot let robot continue to lie... i have to tell the truth. he fetch Sandy to polish his rod...

Yes, I'm single. Not only that, I'm very very available, heh heh.
I never fetch anyone in my life before. My passenger seat is always empty :nehnehhh:

iScoupe;328822 said:
i cannot let robot continue to lie... i have to tell the truth. he fetch Sandy to polish his rod...
Ok la, you have nice avatar today, I'll forgive you for leaking my secret....

Bro..... it's on friday morning lah..... see clearly your face somemore....

Suddenly got this charity.....Chairman is going to be berri busy liao.
To render more support. I will be taking video for this event. So Club Sandy Members. Better come this time. VIDEO le. Kekeke........

So sorry, I cannot make it for the Charity Event, I'll be out of town... :( Uncle Collin, after you video liao let me see okie... :lol2:
Hm... Robot, who is your best friend? D4Co??? :confused:

lexibabe;329214 said:
can i bring my dog along?
will ur dog bite? i just worry for robot & ur dog's teeth... :lol2:
Sandy member let united ! let participate ! i buy everyone drinks !

Lexi think about it

charity drive for kids, pack all the little kiddies in nice cars and give them a ride and make them smile, also visit old folks. Bring dog scare the kids, i think so.

This is an event for the charity and kids to enjoy, not for us to enjoy and have a nice day out.

I wouldnt take your dog
I wouldnt take any uncool car either.

balletbearcindy;329220 said:
So sorry, I cannot make it for the Charity Event, I'll be out of town... :( Uncle Collin, after you video liao let me see okie... :lol2:
Hm... Robot, who is your best friend? D4Co??? :confused:
so disappointed u cannot come :( i will miss you... wat will phil do without u..
anyway phil coming???

you think kids and the elderly wanna see a tattooed ang moh? Guarentee no one taxi ride in my car, frighten the life out of the poor buggers

Im charitable towards animals only.

phil;329233 said:
you think kids and the elderly wanna see a tattooed ang moh? Guarentee no one taxi ride in my car, frighten the life out of the poor buggers

Im charitable towards animals only.
we got goat, jawzsg (horsin also animal) etc..

my dog is kids friendly and she can carry plastic bags for u

iScoupe;329229 said:
so disappointed u cannot come :( i will miss you... wat will phil do without u..
anyway phil coming???

:screwedu: really miss me or my piglet? Hiaz... So sad, it's for children, I think my little piglet will sure be very likeable...... :( Hope next time I can join....:(
:uhhh: Uncle Phil go then wht has it got to do with me??? :screwedu: Must tell lexibabe ma... Shaun say wan.... :nehnehhh:

BBC, thats a nice avatar pic, nice sunset, well done. But why your top got "pouch" in front? To put beer can is it?

Lexi, yum yum.

phil;329262 said:
BBC, thats a nice avatar pic, nice sunset, well done. But why your top got "pouch" in front? To put beer can is it?

Lexi, yum yum.
u drunk la... there are for 2 milk bottles.. milk15 told me... :lol2:

oh is it? Milk would know i suppose. Is it vanilla flavour?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back