Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Re: Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Nabey i just got my ticket too.
15 points in 1 month.
F**KING SUAY.

hahaha the government purposely one lahh. in front give money to the citizens, but behind our backs release more parking attendent to catch us. in the end, the money still goes back to the government. hahahaha tactics sia.

gweenray;329493 said:
Sandees,

when at Collin's satay place, better not park in front anymore, park properly..........I just received a ticket for it....S$120 and 3 points!!
Damn Pissed!!!

Waw lau, loading and unloading la. Pass me the summon, I write in for you le. Swee bo. :yummie:
Anyway, think summon wrongly ley, double yellow zizag is $150 + 6 points.
BMW always no chance one le. Think BMW always rich man drive one mah. Jackie say one.

that one patrol car....still tot they give chance....i remembered 3 of them drove off fast and the cops never stop them, sekali send love letter to them ah....haizzz
no diff from those kok ciscos who hide n take photo for summons

benji ben;329585 said:
hahaha the government purposely one lahh. in front give money to the citizens, but behind our backs release more parking attendent to catch us. in the end, the money still goes back to the government. hahahaha tactics sia.

Enforcement needs to be gentleman, Why no standard. Scare catch no people ah.:furious:. If people come get their car then give chance loh, Why the desperate ACT.
Like the summon I kenna now, Parking at loading/ unloading bay at my house carpark for the purpose of loading / unloading also kenna summon. WTF.
Si Bei Siaz. Support governmxxt until si bei siaz. Sigh.....( Hockien say ) No word Talk.

SC_IS;329545 said:
jackie what the hell is your avatar, let me see
cannot see mei...
Jeff the bad guy, Me the iron man take Herman gf, with u the general ! :nehnehhh:

Herman;329563 said:
15 points in 1 month.
F**KING SUAY.
bro i dun know wat to say ! seriously need bath flower water !

SSZONE and COLLIN - I empathise with you both. I wrote some months back about getting a ticket from the TP at Jago Close, and he actually sounded his siren, waved the 6 cars (including mine) to go off, smiled... and then some 2 weeks later, the summon came. What else can I say when I see that happened to you ?????? Maybe we probably have contributed some to the Growth Divended!

SC_IS;329495 said:
u mean that day they actually summon u?

I thought they must issue ticket to you and not just send like that right?? Shawn u very lucky.....me and Herman kena.....u didnt cos your plate was blocked by us......

iScoupe;329508 said:
no problem... just write the truth la bro, tell the police u eat satay from this stall since primary school, tat day is holiday so me wants to buy satays for family reunion & bonding, satay owner ask me stop roadside for a while to collect, but satay man go toilet so me good hearted stopped my car to go over take then police come in with siren & write my number for that split seconds.... Singapore has always encourage family bonding but with ur unexpected summon make me think is there love in Singapore. Me buy satay give family eat & get fine, is really sad to see such thing happen to me.

I'll write in and see how.....

Herman;329563 said:
15 points in 1 month.

F**KING SUAY.

Surprised you also kena, tot i the only one.......kena 3 points.....left with 9 points to tahan till August.......have to be careful liao........:(

they take points for parking ticket?

whether i lucky or not still left to be seen. See if the fine comes this few days.

be like me next time, park in correct spot and display coupon, im such a good boy

Jackie shut up

There was this picture of the patrol car parked along the double yellow line as well right?

Send that picture in, and ask why the patrol car allowed to park there then? EVEN if its doing enforcement it is not allowed to park illegally. Even if want to summon must park at a proper lot. They themselves have broke the law la

i think the cops bo daiji one even if they do that....if it was that case, the tp catching herman on ecp would be charged with speeding too liaozzzz.....deduct their own points...hahaha....i think they call it a necessary evil

Don't know I will ganna summon or not, I also parked at double-yellow line....

phil;329658 said:
be like me next time, park in correct spot and display coupon, im such a good boy

Jackie shut up

Me too..... Me too..... :nehnehhh:

C3P0;329666 said:
Don't know I will ganna summon or not, I also parked at double-yellow line....

Think only those in front of the coffeshop kenna only.......

milk15;329667 said:
Think only those in front of the coffeshop kenna only.......
Heng.....next time must really learn from Phil and milk, park properly and put coupon...:nehnehhh:

wah, damn expensive satay!
all write in together as a group, more voices more powder!!!

dpointt;329695 said:
wah, damn expensive satay!
all write in together as a group, more voices more powder!!!

Group Appeal?????? :nehnehhh:

phil;329642 said:
they take points for parking ticket?
they are on double zizag yellow lines !

SC_IS;329655 said:
whether i lucky or not still left to be seen. See if the fine comes this few days.
maybe kanna filter becos "own pple" haha

Phil i also park in a lot except i dun display coupon ! u just to obedient ang mo , why scare kanna cane in prison ah !

herman since u under 12points, u know wat to do with the 3 points right !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back