Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Re: Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

jawzsg;329312 said:
So sad you can't join...Piglet will definitely be a hit with the kids... Oh.. avatar is very nice... both sunset and model.....:inlove:
Yup! :( Thanks for the avatar comment! :smack: Photo credit :shhhh: :silenced: you know wht i meant hor.......

C3P0;329314 said:
Wa, open pod somemore :D
:huhhuh: :huhhuh: :huhhuh: :huhhuh: :huhhuh: Open wht pod???? Your golden metal top head??? :evillook:

phil;329333 said:
maybe BBC puuch design is like that, but BBC no enough assets to fill it? Frey, confirm?
:ehhh: I know i know!!!! dun have to tell the whole world right???? :mad:

milk15;329339 said:
iScoupe say confirmed just handfull enough................ :nehnehhh:
:shakehea: I know la!!! Uncle Jackie's gf all more than just handfull, so busy! :drool: Milk milk gor gor, please lend him your hands and maybe feet :thumbsup:

benji ben;329585 said:
hahaha the government purposely one lahh. in front give money to the citizens, but behind our backs release more parking attendent to catch us. in the end, the money still goes back to the government. hahahaha tactics sia.
;) Agree! How are Parking attendents paid? Commission per car? I've seen them just fine those parking at "NO PARKING" lot under my block and those non season holders never display cupons never kenna... :wtf: So not correct lor..... then wht for we buy season parking??? :screwedu:

no worries, i reckon more than a mouthful is a waste, so is better than handful, can fit less in

no la , my hand big la... just my 2 fingers can crack open australian nuts !

iScoupe;329743 said:
I don't care what your fingers can do la. Just change that avatar of yours. 4 men - I can't stand it. Can put some of those pretty mei mei one?
And pls don't put that moustache man....!

balletbearcindy;329742 said:
:screwedu: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cindy, it was a compliment, was trying to let you know your boobs are good size, Jackie say one

phil;329756 said:
Cindy, it was a compliment, was trying to let you know your boobs are good size, Jackie say one

:oops: okie my bad... Thanks uncle Jackie for noticing my not so handful/mouthful mini boobs......:(

iScoupe;329743 said:

bro, your avatar damn super funny. for the first time after being sick for sooooo many days, i burst into laughter and i can't stop myself from laughing now... can send me? :)

gracieg;329772 said:
bro, your avatar damn super funny. for the first time after being sick for sooooo many days, i burst into laughter and i can't stop myself from laughing now... can send me? :)
Hi gracie, that's a nice white car in your avatar. May i know what car is that? E46?

Robot, you realise who Gracie is right? Grrrrrrr

phil;329791 said:

Phil, the horsin virus must have corrupted Robot's hard-disk and CPU... tsk..tsk..tsk...:oops:

i think you are right Jo, lately he very "on" with the gals

plus he got 157 days left till dunno what

phil;329791 said:

jawzsg;329792 said:
Phil, the horsin virus must have corrupted Robot's hard-disk and CPU... tsk..tsk..tsk...:oops:

Reason why I ask is because just now when I bang sai in the toilet, I was thinking if I should spray my car white. And if I spray it white, should I leave my splitters, spoilers, etc, black. But one thing for sure is that I will get black/CF front grills.
Then just nice, I come back from bang sai and log on, and saw gracie's avatar. Very nice car, so ask her loh.

hahaha oh please, you know damn well its an E46, clean your glasses.

nice try

phil;329798 said:
i think you are right Jo, lately he very "on" with the gals

plus he got 157 days left till dunno what

Ya... sighz... unfortunately... it's 157 days left before the next virus scan will be self activated, haiz... almost half a year we'll be watching this metallic horsin saga.....:(

phil;329800 said:
hahaha oh please, you know damn well its an E46, clean your glasses.
nice try
Hmmm...I thought she drives a jazz, wonder where that E46 comes from :screwedu:

Mockngbrd;329801 said:
spray red la
I prefer pink. That's why I got hello kitty in my car. So sweet....sensitive young man I am....

C3P0;329806 said:
I prefer pink. That's why I got hello kitty in my car. So sweet....sensitive young man I am....

Pink??? Not wonder you are always link to GAYvin............ :lol2: :lol2:
Ivan say 1...............

milk15;329807 said:
Pink??? Not wonder you are always link to GAYvin............ :lol2: :lol2:
Ivan say 1...............
hehheh, I know you jealous, because when girls take my car they always say, "wah, so sweet, you have hello kitty..." :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mibethomes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back