Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Re: Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

C3P0 said:
Hmmm...I thought she drives a jazz, wonder where that E46 comes from :screwedu:

no &$^@*! way will gracie ever drive a jazz, sorry but still no way. that white beemer belongs to one of my brothers. :nehnehhh:

gracieg;329814 said:
no &$^@*! way will gracie ever drive a jazz, sorry but still no way. that white beemer belongs to one of my brothers. :nehnehhh:
No offence no offence, very sorry.
Next time ask your brother to join us? Me thinking of colour change....

Hi Gracie....:D :D .... you got PMz.....:yummie:

C3P0;329816 said:
No offence no offence, very sorry.
Next time ask your brother to join us? Me thinking of colour change....

haha, there are just certain cars in this world i hate being associated with, you happened to hit jackpot. must have frightened you! :lol2:

okay, if i bring my brother, don't tell herman and herman cannot come also, deal?

aiyoh, post so openly.....unless u tell me Herman blind ah....hahahah :lol2:
i think he need consolation, strike so much 4D with our Home Team.
crap feeling i guess, i tot he that nite jialatz liao.....fine+6 points sekali the patrol car neber book him...then comes the letter, machiam like a punch below the belt.....haizzzz.....gone are the days of openly give summon, now all the cops and ciscos like to play hide n seek...

gracieg;329820 said:
haha, there are just certain cars in this world i hate being associated with, you happened to hit jackpot. must have frightened you! :lol2:

okay, if i bring my brother, don't tell herman and herman cannot come also, deal?

gracieg;329820 said:

Keke, on. next Club Sandy meetup, I make sure he's on duty :lol2:

just flood posts now, by the time he want to read, he will get fed up scrolling to look for mine.

gracieg;329828 said:
just flood posts now, by the time he want to read, he will get fed up scrolling to look for mine.
Errr...no use graciesg, he can click on your nick and then list out all your postings, sorted by date....:(

C3P0;329831 said:
Errr...no use graciesg, he can click on your nick and then list out all your postings, sorted by date....:(

he not so trams :woottt:

robot, dun notti wor wait herman complain to your sis then u know....don't worry, i promise i won't tell him u live opposite Eng Soon

sszone;329834 said:
robot, dun notti wor wait herman complain to your sis then u know....don't worry, i promise i won't tell him u live opposite
Eng Soon
Wah, bro, not so loud :shhhh: Anyway, he's been to my house before, ha ha ha.
Oh ya, you reminded me, he still owe me my lowering springs....

hey c3po and the rest! sorry been mIa cos busy with work and all. when is the next meet up??

gracieg;329772 said:
bro, your avatar damn super funny. for the first time after being sick for sooooo many days, i burst into laughter and i can't stop myself from laughing now... can send me? :)
enjoy...

mod1.jpg

swt;329886 said:
hey c3po and the rest! sorry been mIa cos busy with work and all. when is the next meet up??
Hi swt, no time no see, we had jawzsg, sszone, goat, lennon, myself at the last meetup. If you and jinteck come, we can celebrate Club Sandy 1st anniversary liao, ha ha.

See our next charity event:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events-meetups-gatherings/24781-looking-volunteers-charity-event-19th-may-2008-need-urgent-response-new-post.html

hahah BBC, you just put your entire foot in your mouth

she jealous, cos she is the one behind the mask...
cannot see! BBC, I'll dig a hole for you if u see gracie in the next meet up!

MEEEOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

C3P0;330000 said:
Hi swt, no long no see, we had jawzsg, sszone, goat, lennon, myself at the last meetup. If you and jinteck come, we can celebrate Club Sandy 1st anniversary liao, ha ha.

haha no long no see.... so swt is longer now ! swt careful C3PO , he have changed to love rod !

balletbearcindy;330016 said:
Uncle jackie, Who is the person in the lady body??? look like man but look like woman.... so man or woman???
she is herman gf la... a pretty girl, my resolution bad so a bit...

iScoupe;330034 said:
my resolution bad so a bit...
Your skills quite good already. See my skills, damn rotten:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back