> 70K this coming round?

Re: COE Prediction

$69,696.
Bobby say one.

C3P0;652170 said:
$69,696.
Bobby say one.

u heartless.... the last 6 no 9 then he cho similan..

should be

$ 69 699

threesome

>70k.

too many new mo-dels coming out.

LTA gradually cutting quotas as planned.

chershen;652181 said:
>70k.

too many new mo-dels coming out.

LTA gradually cutting quotas as planned.

it might be a good thing ? lesser cars on the road ? showroom will suffer, buying power will be cuts down.......

cheers

Quota cut.. many new model coming.. many ppl got big bonus.. ppl make $$ from shares.. from pty.. too many orders.. all dealers hiong hiong bit high high.. COE hit 100k..

Hope COE drop next round, my CEO buying the new M5!

Shall cross the $70K mark... so many conti brands on offer...

think it will cross 70K.... Cat A already broke record last round... maybe this time... Cat B.

The higher we go... The harder we fall...

PML, C&C and Premium auto will make sure they get their COEs no matter what price... dun forget the porsches, Maseratis, Ferraris and Lambo buyers... $$$$ is no issue to them, they only want to get what they desire... so the only way is UP!!! :)

pongster;652354 said:
PML, C&C and Premium auto will make sure they get their COEs no matter what price... dun forget the porsches, Maseratis, Ferraris and Lambo buyers... $$$$ is no issue to them, they only want to get what they desire... so the only way is UP!!! :)

oh i see..............

cheers

It will eventually hit $100k, so in future your trade in price might be higher than the cost price of your car, which is for my case when I traded in my previous rude for the BMW.

Quota cut further? Is there a link to read this update?

Only two and half years ago, a friend of mine bought the VW Beetle (new model) at $62,000. Another bought the Vios at $42,000... on the road.

How time has changed.....

MapleLeaf;652431 said:
Only two and half years ago, a friend of mine bought the VW Beetle (new model) at $62,000. Another bought the Vios at $42,000... on the road.

How time has changed.....

My friend bought the Mitsubishi Lancer GLX 1.6 at $37,000...

Should have bought 20 units and start a car rental business... :goodup:

Yup, last time, i rmbed a 5-series (E60) costs $175 000. Now can't even buy a 318i unless got overtrade.

PML too has changed. OMV of their cars were higher as well. :(. Now like so low....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back