COE Prediction

Re: COE Prediction

everything is made cheaper, faster and better now ... but NOT EVERLASTING ....
product life cycle is sibei short nowadays ...

BlueSwift;652464 said:
Yup, last time, i rmbed a 5-series (E60) costs $175 000. Now can't even buy a 318i unless got overtrade.

PML too has changed. OMV of their cars were higher as well. :(. Now like so low....

Well , the only way to bring it back to earth is to do a "silent protest" by refusing to buy at these ridiculous high levels of COE. Continue using your existing Beemer or Beetle or whatever or buy 2nd hand if you MUST change as in if your car is due to be scrapped.

The other way is to wait for market forces to do their work as happened post 2008 meltdown when COEs in early 2009 fell to low-lows. Europe is in a tailspin, the US hasnt recovered; predictions are that the next meltdown may be even more severe than the last. So ....the answer is written on the wall. I would wait it out rather than jump on the bandwagon and help push COE levels up.

Good point, david1947. However, the lemming mentality (I'm also a lemming, I confess sadly) that is inherent in our society would overtake rationality and have all of us jumping on the bandwagon, trying desperately to catch the last train before it left the station. Let's just hope we're not all jumping OFF the cliff instead!

david1947;699615 said:
So ....the answer is written on the wall.

r u reading nouriel roubini's or helicopter ben's wall? All i can say is the money printer controls the world, not the economist.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back