COE Prediction

Re: COE Prediction

COE should go 1 level higher before coming off.

darkknight;652852 said:
Been bidding for COE since CNY... tot tat car sales will slow after festive season but seem tat too many rich ppl around liao...

The COE keep hovering around $55k... i tink i have combed most of the PI showroom in the island liao... but end up signed with PML with just one visit...

Hopefully it is a wise choice...

No worries about the car though it will rattle here and there but bearable. It rattles the moment it came out of pml till today and more and more places start to rattle without able to solve the problem.

However personally would rather get the car with a PI than pml. They are not so strict with warranty even if you mod within the warranty period and car servicing at their workshops is definitely cheaper too. I feel that I am paying 'premium' price with not so 'premium' services and quality. Enjoy!

- THE ULTIMATE RATTLING MACHINE

snowmanyee;652949 said:
No worries about the car though it will rattle here and there but bearable. It rattles the moment it came out of pml till today and more and more places start to rattle without able to solve the problem.

However personally would rather get the car with a PI than pml. They are not so strict with warranty even if you mod within the warranty period and car servicing at their workshops is definitely cheaper too. I feel that I am paying 'premium' price with not so 'premium' services and quality. Enjoy!

Bro, your forgestar rims bought from ? nice leh!

Hmm, my new E90 LCI did not/have not started rattling yet. Maybe I'm lucky?

Or you guys driving topless?

snowmanyee;652949 said:

It's not supposed to rattle. You're going to send it in and bitch like hell right?

How come so many people complain about pml and bmw?

During my bmw days.. Pml was most helpful.. They let me claim almost everyything.. No question asked.. Sometimes even got goodwill discount .. Nvr felt pml was expensive..

What's happening now man

cos when ppl experience good serbice/experience, they usually wun post

Eh, usually, the experience has to be either very good or very bad before most people can be bothered to say something. Personally, I have never had any bad experience from PML (other than not being able to contact the service person I usually go to and no return calls). Ok, getting a time slot to service your car is not exactly a fun thing to do as well. But to be fair, I think the overall service level and helpfulness I have received all these years from PML have been commendable. Even after going from one resigned staff to another, I have been treated very nicely.

efftee;653096 said:
Eh, usually, the experience has to be either very good or very bad before most people can be bothered to say something. Personally, I have never had any bad experience from PML (other than not being able to contact the service person I usually go to and no return calls). Ok, getting a time slot to service your car is not exactly a fun thing to do as well. But to be fair, I think the overall service level and helpfulness I have received all these years from PML have been commendable. Even after going from one resigned staff to another, I have been treated very nicely.

I guess u have extremely high threshold....

to me, i need basic after sales service, return my calls if missed, help me arrange svc timing if i am busy, tht why i pay premium for compare to Pi...

I have same problem with C&C too for my merc.... sales person MIA after closure... wth...

go down book say need book 3 weeks advance....

i got more impt things to do leh, so i dun mind pay bit more for such service but at the end need to manage this people out...

so my threshold kena hit bottom... not sure about u.

ipoh-horfun;653194 said:
I guess u have extremely high threshold....

to me, i need basic after sales service, return my calls if missed, help me arrange svc timing if i am busy, tht why i pay premium for compare to Pi...

I have same problem with C&C too for my merc.... sales person MIA after closure... wth...

go down book say need book 3 weeks advance....

i got more impt things to do leh, so i dun mind pay bit more for such service but at the end need to manage this people out...

so my threshold kena hit bottom... not sure about u.

Bro, I don't think it's about threshold. If anything, I do not tolerate crappy service. But you have to be fair also la -- PML not the Centurion concierge team lei. The sales staff can only do so much; even if they were willing to entertain every single customer they ever sold a car to, which is not possible, they do not have much influence on the servicing dept. Give them a break, they're also just trying to make a living. If you want something 'special' or 'extra' after sales, you'll need to build a relationship with the servicing people. Maybe I've been blessed, but with 4 different cars from PML over the past 10+ years, I can't think of anything that I was really pissed about.

My 3 years experience wif my 320i were good...

They gave me huge discount for my brake disc(too much heavy braking liao, no choice foot very heavy) no fault to the quality...

They even claimed the light blubs and oso the angel light system as well...

Quite true tat building good relationship wif service advisors will go a long way...

Hopefully the forthcoming 523i will continue to live up the good name of Ultimate Driving Machine!

darkknight;653333 said:
My 3 years experience wif my 320i were good...

They gave me huge discount for my brake disc(too much heavy braking liao, no choice foot very heavy) no fault to the quality...

They even claimed the light blubs and oso the angel light system as well...

Quite true tat building good relationship wif service advisors will go a long way...

Hopefully the forthcoming 523i will continue to live up the good name of Ultimate Driving Machine!

Yes should be fine, your sales person guy or chick?

I encounter aftersales services and quality if my E90 LCI made in Germany some more just cannot make it, exactly like what many unhappy owners had complained about. Maybe I am bad luck lah.. Car rattles like hell, sent in for 3 days only changed a clip for me which only solved one part of the many rattling parts. Angel lights one side bright one side dim, squeaky brakes etc all unsolved and told me it's normal. The only good things are the salesgirl let me squeezed her dry to get a good deal and my 318i can squeeze out an amazing 138bhp when stock (wheel power dyno).

etan1;653400 said:
COE exercise today?

$ 73,888.....:thumbsup:

today COE results out liao ?

no! edmund! $69,888

etan1;653422 said:
4pm........

u think UP or DOWN ?

snowmanyee;653398 said:
I encounter aftersales services and quality if my E90 LCI made in Germany some more just cannot make it, exactly like what many unhappy owners had complained about. Maybe I am bad luck lah.. Car rattles like hell, sent in for 3 days only changed a clip for me which only solved one part of the many rattling parts. Angel lights one side bright one side dim, squeaky brakes etc all unsolved and told me it's normal. The only good things are the salesgirl let me squeezed her dry to get a good deal and my 318i can squeeze out an amazing 138bhp when stock (wheel power dyno).

E90 LCI Made in Germany? I rem my Pre-FL E90 Made in South Africa... :sleepy:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back