Coffee one of these weekdays?.

haha.. pai seh leh... 90020071. Shaaz. ok!

go tonight lar.. i've been pretty bored man, need coffee, good company, good laughs!!... that'll be good.. hahha! soon soon!!

Walau shaaz..tonite laugh alot ah..hahahaha

last night's meet up was good.
was great to finally put faces to the nicknames.
will have make sure to make sure to mod my car before we meet up again.....
or else hymics will laugh at me again... :laughlik:
have a good one everyone.........

Hahaha.. company was bloody good lar!.. laughed too much.. hahaa.. well im always a ring away man.. give a call anytime! :thumbsup: . hehe.. Today wash car liao... nuke.. how bout you.. washing urs today?... :silenced: ...hahaha.. have a good one pple!

bogey_free said:

Nice meeting you and yr luvly galfrend... :thumbsup:

Time for you to allocate some of your "Please your Galfrend Fund" to "Mod Fund" :errr: :laughing:

Do join us for futsal together with Shaaz on every tuesday if free..... watch out for the Futsal thread for confirmation ya!! Cheers!

Hymics said:
bogey_free said:

Nice meeting you and yr luvly galfrend... :thumbsup:

Time for you to allocate some of your "Please your Galfrend Fund" to "Mod Fund" :errr: :laughing:

Do join us for futsal together with Shaaz on every tuesday if free..... watch out for the Futsal thread for confirmation ya!! Cheers!

Hi ! Daniel.

Wow ! You took over Ken's job for mass gathering :)

How is your rims getting along ?

See you around !

BMWSILVER said:
Hi ! Daniel.

How is your rims getting along ?

!

Swee swee..!! but washing sibey siong..
Always been very concern abt scratches on paint works... now mus worry of scratches on my rims chrome part... :verysad: :screwedu: :screwedu:

har har har... swee lar the rims.. if only i had those kinda deep dish.. whoaaaa........ ho say.. :drool: :drool: :drool: ...leonard.. rem .. for every $1 spent, $1 goes to the "please my gf fund" haha.. no worries.. we'll try to keep it a secret ya?.. :silenced: :thumbsup:

Daniel.. i really cannot play soccer leh.. like legs as sticks.. you knwo wat i mean , im not even an ok or can make it player leh.. better i stay out of the court lar... wait after that you all wanna kick the ball at me :)

thanks for all the concern guys........
will hv to negotiate to maybe $1 to "car mod fun" and $0.50 to "pl gf fund" :laughlik:
think i caught the virus bad.....
mind willing but bank weak...... :(
will also have to remember to not bring my gf too often......
think she gonna disable the seat adjustment function in my ride now... :errr:

think she gonna disable the seat adjustment function in my ride now... :errr:[/quote]

Muahahahahah that's good, dismantle from your side and install at the passenger seat. Hmmmm not a bad idea, i think i should do that!!!!

:dance:

blackbmw said:
dismantle from your side and install at the passenger seat. Hmmmm not a bad idea, i think i should do that!!!!

:dance:

Jiang Hu experience.... Pei fu pei fu!! :laughlik:

Bogey free, its ok to bring your galfred along... but will greatly appreaciate if she can also bring some galfred along.. most of us are still single.. :thumbsup:

Hahahaha...thanks to our dear Bru Peter n his antics la...hahahah

Shaaz, i drove round orchard today lookin for carwash...cannot find. Fuel meter also jumping non stop hahahaha...Round newton, orchard, bukit timah...gave up. While driving to PML, saw manual car wash @ SPC...(*^(*%&%*&)... waste my time. Cos i was sending my ride in to collect owed parts..

All said n done, the sky looks mighty threatenin outside my house....

*hangs head*...all the effort for naught...

Cannot play the soccer, then we have da kopi after soccer la...hahaha...

hahaha.. :liar: .. bukit timah mobil got manual car wash!!.... wanna bluff.. hahaha...yea i'll drop by tues again to watch you guys.. maybe i try to bring a few girls lar.. then u guys can play better.. hahaha..... KOPI IT IS!. :laughlik:

i like girls with long hair type if you could arrange for that, greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aeac
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back