Coil or Stock

Re: Coil or Stock

REND;997048 said:
Bro ac323 my objective.....i want something that can clear basic hump and can also take basic corner. Somehow not sure what my cousin did.... now i have all 4 different set of spring.. now i am stuck as i keep avoiding all humps............

I see hump i siam...............
How low is you car?

I m driving a very low JDM (1.5 finger clearance btw wheel & wheel arch) also nvr hit hump le.

Vansoh;997089 said:
Goldlink Auto
Address :
1 Kaki Bukit Road 1
#01-43 EnterpriseOne
Singapore 415934
Phone :
6749 9323 (4 lines)

Integrated Global Network Enterprise
9 Kaki Bukit Road 1
#01-11 Eunos Technolink
Singapore 415938
Tel: (65) 6348 3083

Thanks so much for all the contact bro. I will check out with them.

Bro ac323, guess i will stick to stock to save the headache and hassle.

davidtch;997122 said:
How low is you car?

I m driving a very low JDM (1.5 finger clearance btw wheel & wheel arch) also nvr hit hump le.

bro problem now is my ride is rojak... all 4 springs are different and it doesn't have the cushion (springy thing) anymore. My front is 2 fingers in while my back is 1 finger in and every time go over hump or uneven road, i will hit the guard.. last week was the best... i went to international business park, the strategy and i had to drag out of the hump as got stucked ... like see saw lol..

Performing circus show for passers by to watch..

The $50 set that a forumer is selling is a full set. You just need to find out whether it's 320i or 325i (or another model). Different engine different weight different spring/shocks.

Otherwise you can also try scrapyard. Try propel-auto.com.

REND;997127 said:
bro problem now is my ride is rojak... all 4 springs are different and it doesn't have the cushion (springy thing) anymore. My front is 2 fingers in while my back is 1 finger in and every time go over hump or uneven road, i will hit the guard.. last week was the best... i went to international business park, the strategy and i had to drag out of the hump as got stucked ... like see saw lol..

Performing circus show for passers by to watch..
It could be the spring/shock is too soft.

If you look for something sporty + stock, buy M sports spring + Bilstein B8. Rem to replace the bump stock & dust cover protector.

4 different springs? what you do? cut springs ar? Check see your shocks are in decent shape also since running with crap springs might have blown your stock shocks also.

If springs only, i say go get some Eibach Pro-kits if you want a slight lower without sacrificing too much ride comfort. stock ftl.

If shocks are worn....it will be soft. Push the car bonnet a few times can see the car bouncing to "test". That's what someone told me and happened to my previous ride.

davidtch;997135 said:

If you look for something sporty + stock, buy M sports spring + Bilstein B8. Rem to replace the bump stock & dust cover protector.

If cannot wait 4-5 weeks then go to PML and ask them to check if their MY distribution centre has stock. Then pay extra 10% more for expedited delivery - 2 weeks.

If price diff not too big - might as well get the M-Sports suspension.

detach8;997128 said:
The $50 set that a forumer is selling is a full set. You just need to find out whether it's 320i or 325i (or another model). Different engine different weight different spring/shocks.

Otherwise you can also try scrapyard. Try propel-auto.com.

Bro I have check and seems like it's only for rear only. I will check with Propel-Auto as well.

Thanks so much for your advice bro.

Problem is my car is not from them so they refused to sell me... haiz...

davidtch;997135 said:

Bro, thanks I will go check out. Any idea the cost? As thanks to my cousin.... I have so much repair to do and replace now.. haiz..lost lost lost

Mockngbrd;997146 said:
4 different springs? what you do? cut springs ar? Check see your shocks are in decent shape also since running with crap springs might have blown your stock shocks also.

If springs only, i say go get some Eibach Pro-kits if you want a slight lower without sacrificing too much ride comfort. stock ftl.

Best part, even the workshop does not know what stupid spring is on my ride as no brand no indication. hahaha fun right.. now its really my BMW (brings my worries) I am looking for something soft and not riding a horse as been on coil on my previous ride so wanna get away from that.. hahaha

Red_Bean_Bun;997147 said:
If shocks are worn....it will be soft. Push the car bonnet a few times can see the car bouncing to "test". That's what someone told me and happened to my previous ride.

When the workshop did that, they only say no more bouncing feel... so verdict is.... GONE..

REND;997300 said:
Bro, thanks I will go check out. Any idea the cost? As thanks to my cousin.... I have so much repair to do and replace now.. haiz..lost lost lost

Bilstein B12 is very good. Good balance of comfort, looks, and improved handling.

whiteonyx;997318 said:
Bilstein B12 is very good. Good balance of comfort, looks, and improved handling.

Thanks bro. At least I have 3 options to consider now. lol

Can someone pls tell me where I can have my coil over fixed I.e. can fix on the spot as been calling and calling and can't seem to find anything..

Thanks to all bros who have given me advice. I've finally decided to go for kw/v2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back