Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

nighthawkcity;839271 said:
congrats bro!!
its a stigma in Asia that hatchback is "cheaper"..
not wrong in my F20 versus F10 and F30..
but quality definitely is there..

I was considering between F10, F20, F30 and decided on F20 based on looks, feel and cost/value ratio (internally in my mind lar :p)

CAT B was 1 of the reason for the additional 30k cost.. zzz

You definitely got the look brother Hawk. Yeah !!! (^^,))

I had heard a lot of ppls commented on their unpresent experience dealing with pi (eg warrany, delay in delivery...). Is it true? Can pi car service at pml or ma?

Jus received SMS from SE tat PML will register car on 27th n ready for collection on 28th anytime. Dunno tat they are so efficient???

Dear Ivan, delay is definitely. There is 6th time the pl SE told me, one week after another. Total is 6 weeks. When I book that time SE told you also got the paddle shift but yesterday ask SE how's my paddle shift ? SE answer I drove your car to LTA I forget to check le, anyway you got the auto folding mirror. Waliao, how diffirence the price between P.Shift and auto folding mirror. like this also can yah. I'll let your know on next week if there didn't give me the paddle shift. Which meant they're untrust!
The PL got their recommend services shop. And the warranty was the same as PML but i dont think ppl bought from PL can't go to service in PML.

Ibmpaul;839285 said:
Dear Ivan, delay is definitely. There is 6th time the pl SE told me, one week after another. Total is 6 weeks. When I book that time SE told you also got the paddle shift but yesterday ask SE how's my paddle shift ? SE answer I drove your car to LTA I forget to check le, anyway you got the auto folding mirror. Waliao, how diffirence the price between P.Shift and auto folding mirror. like this also can yah. I'll let your know on next week if there didn't give me the paddle shift. Which meant they're untrust!
The PL got their recommend services shop. And the warranty was the same as PML but i dont think ppl bought from PL can't go to service in PML.

nothing much is missed.. perhaps u wanna ask munich auto for servicing package..

Ivan Chan;839280 said:
I had heard a lot of ppls commented on their unpresent experience dealing with pi (eg warrany, delay in delivery...). Is it true? Can pi car service at pml or ma?

Jus received SMS from SE tat PML will register car on 27th n ready for collection on 28th anytime. Dunno tat they are so efficient???

hahaha.. doubt so..
car arrived on 22 june.. register by 28 june..
only delivery date my SE keep mum abt it..

I told him if cant deliver within 1 week from registration, can slowly take his time to register (note: not take time to deliver..)
then chut pattern say all discounts will be removed if not registered by 28 June.. its in the contract..
tmd.. really kena snooked by PML..:screwedu::(

kcobra;839307 said:
Hi, I am collecting mine mid July.
Any known problems so far ?

do a search bro.. its in the 1series section..
coolant sensor, rattling door is the common one which PML already knows abt it but doing nothing abt it.. :hmmidont:

Wow even the new range? That sucks. How long ago has the 2nd gen 116i been launched in Singapore

kcobra;839316 said:
Wow even the new range? That sucks. How long ago has the 2nd gen 116i been launched in Singapore

less than 1 yr
anyway its all solvable problems.. just tat have to go back PML

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibmpaul;839285 said:

Be careful bro coz our ride is not cheap n technology is much more complicated than jap car. Can consider bro nighthawkcity suggestion to ask for service package from MA. At least they honor their warranty unlike 3rd party warranty from pi.

The more important is BMW has already solved all the issue from the initial batch.

Ivan Chan;839333 said:
Be careful bro coz our ride is not cheap n technology is much more complicated than jap car. Can consider bro nighthawkcity suggestion to ask for service package from MA. At least they honor their warranty unlike 3rd party warranty from pi.

The more important is BMW has already solved all the issue from the initial batch.

yupz.. agree with bro Ivan..

btw, can hurry for the promotion by MA.. $200 MA vouchers for tri service package..
think I am their spokesperson liao.. :screwedu:

nighthawkcity;839304 said:
hahaha.. doubt so..

I told him if cant deliver within 1 week from registration, can slowly take his time to register (note: not take time to deliver..)
then chut pattern say all discounts will be removed if not registered by 28 June.. its in the contract..

They better keep on to their promise as I purposely fly back to collect car on tat day else I will claim them for my air ticket. Moreover, I already make full payment to PML last week when I was in town n SE assure me he will monitor n ensure collection date personally.

I think AD still a better choice for luxury goods.

Ivan Chan;839339 said:
They better keep on to their promise as I purposely fly back to collect car on tat day else I will claim them for my air ticket. Moreover, I already make full payment to PML last week when I was in town n SE assure me he will monitor n ensure collection date personally.

I think AD still a better choice for luxury goods.

like some of the senior bros said.. enjoy the ride after collection..
these are small issues, man made, not BMW's problem.. :goodup:

Ibmpaul;839285 said:

bro, does 1er comes with paddle shift? I forgot to ask...

seldom use but paddle shift gives me 10 extra hp mentally :yummie:

nighthawkcity;839304 said:
hahaha.. doubt so..

Should see your contract again.... i love to read the fine print and then tell them to read between the lines :biggun:

Eastmints;839395 said:
Should see your contract again.... i love to read the fine print and then tell them to read between the lines :biggun:

Gave up.. Just chase the se once registered..

Eastmints;839388 said:
bro, does 1er comes with paddle shift? I forgot to ask...

seldom use but paddle shift gives me 10 extra hp mentally :yummie:

Hi Eastmint

No paddleshift fr both 116 n 118 which many auto reviews say strange for a car with sporty inclinations. Anyway i had paddleshifts for past 2 yrs, am a lazy driver so hardly shift to tiptronic to use it at all. But i do agree, can give 10 extra hp mentally:goodup:

ginmin;839533 said:
Hi Eastmint

No paddleshift fr both 116 n 118 which many auto reviews say strange for a car with sporty inclinations. Anyway i had paddleshifts for past 2 yrs, am a lazy driver so hardly shift to tiptronic to use it at all. But i do agree, can give 10 extra hp mentally:goodup:

yup.. i seldom use paddleshifts too..
maybe sometimes at junction bored then click click it a few times.. :yummie:

Thanks my dearest brothers Hawk, Eastmint & Ivan. Appreciated for your advice, I'll go to MA to sign up the package once receive my ride. Well, the paper only mention reverse cam & navigator. The paddle shift that time SE told me car will came with this package. No worries we'll know sooner. And further SE mention the Electromagnetic braking system was included and I ask where is the button? SE told without the button & it come together with the package.
This really makes my head twisted. Don't know what's the item will miss out on my actual ride. Although those items not that important to me but words is word and hopefully they won't give me the empty words.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1jun88net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back