Collecting ride

R90;848487 said:
If the link didn't work on top, here it is.
2n70gbd.jpg

bj7rs.jpg

118hvk2.jpg

Cheers

Very Nice! Congratulations! Is that black or deep sea blue?

Sent from my GT-I9300

Eastmints;848589 said:
Heh bro, how does the M Grille looks like? Whole thing black in colour including the frame?

This is how M grille looks like on F20

PicsArt_1341762796690.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300

Re: Collecting ride

looks good!!
guess someone already changed to m grills.. haha.. :D:cool:

Forrestgum;848737 said:
Isn't Bro R90 on M grille too?

tot he mentioned he sprayed them black?:thinking:

Forrestgum;848659 said:
Which part of NHW?

Sent from my GT-I9300

At the ERP gantry going towards city.....

Was recently at PML. Booked service appointment as my auto start stop had been disabled and not working. Very prompt service at PML andwithin 10 minutes, service advisor assgned to me and we took a spin to test. Since it was not critical fault, decided to book an appointment in September when i will be on leave for them to do a software diagnosis and maybe reset to enable start stop. So meanwhile, no need to press button to cut offstart stop anymore. Service Advisor actually said start stop not good for SIngapore's crawling traffic with on traffic light every 100 to 300m as it wears out battery and starter motor. Apparently, PML can disable start stop by removing the function under owner's driver profile.

On the way out, stop along the driveway at PML service section to admire the M Sports 116i? would have chosen this blue if it had been available..

M%2Bcar%2Bat%2BPML.jpg

M%2Bsports%2B116%2Bside.jpg

ginmin;848943 said:
Was recently at PML. Booked service appointment as my auto start stop had been disabled and not working. Very prompt service at PML andwithin 10 minutes, service advisor assgned to me and we took a spin to test. Since it was not critical fault, decided to book an appointment in September when i will be on leave for them to do a software diagnosis and maybe reset to enable start stop. So meanwhile, no need to press button to cut offstart stop anymore. Service Advisor actually said start stop not good for SIngapore's crawling traffic with on traffic light every 100 to 300m as it wears out battery and starter motor. Apparently, PML can disable start stop by removing the function under owner's driver profile.

On the way out, stop along the driveway at PML service section to admire the M Sports 116i? would have chosen this blue if it had been available..

But the M rims look different ya. the M rims i saw the other time very chio....

ginmin;848943 said:

M%2Bcar%2Bat%2BPML.jpg

M%2Bsports%2B116%2Bside.jpg

That looks more like a 118i.....

Eastmints;848955 said:
But the M rims look different ya. the M rims i saw the other time very chio....

Yeah i saw the M Rims very chio. On display on 2nd floor of PML at the M accessories display area and also on a BM 3 series F30 there. If got sell a cheaper version of that rim, sure mai tu liao. Think original M rims like 3 to 4k?

ginmin;848975 said:
Yeah i saw the M Rims very chio. On display on 2nd floor of PML at the M accessories display area and also on a BM 3 series F30 there. If got sell a cheaper version of that rim, sure mai tu liao. Think original M rims like 3 to 4k?

Yeap. I did not have the courage to ask... sure to be disappointed.

Bluff myself by saying that stock is good. stock is good :(

Eastmints;848988 said:
Yeap. I did not have the courage to ask... sure to be disappointed.

Bluff myself by saying that stock is good. stock is good :(

Heh heh once in a while we can dream and salivate :cloud9:

bmwf30_14-550x356.jpg

ginmin;849018 said:
Heh heh once in a while we can dream and salivate :cloud9:

bmwf30_14-550x356.jpg

Damn damn chio :yikess:

no M rims but can show u my breyton rims.. haha..

grills still tak match with rims so only got side view.. :lol2:

nighthawkcity;849092 said:
grills still tak match with rims so only got side view.. :lol2:

Nighthawkcity, r u going fr all black n blackening yr front n rear white strips?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77bcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back