Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

Ah yang;851840 said:
Yes. Mine kana alot. Last week i go car wash 3times bcos of birdie. Somemore shit infront of me. Still hot n juicy. Kns

dirt alot..
especially at the back.. argh..

Raining today...cant wash car so clean n polish interior. Interior now shiny

ginmin;852299 said:
Raining today...cant wash car so clean n polish interior. Interior now shiny

hi guys, finally collected today. But raining... wah... straight away shower liao :yummie:

Can't take any pictures. Will take some when not raining then post

Shiok is the word.... :laughlik:

Eastmints;852380 said:
hi guys, finally collected today. But raining... wah... straight away shower liao :yummie:

Enjoy bro. U realli wait long long fr this pleasure. Raining drive careful since still getting used to car. Put sports mode lagi more shiok:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Eastmints;852380 said:

Congrats!! U have to start washing tonite. Dun noe why the rain makes the car have black soot if dun wash off.

nonno13;852400 said:
Congrats!! U have to start washing tonite. Dun noe why the rain makes the car have black soot if dun wash off.

Shows how dirty n polluted our rain is. After the water evaporates, the grime n soot is left on the surface. Our air become more dirty liao due to unknown pollutants released. last time, some scdf colleagues told me that if can dun stay in west area as many petrolchemical plants there n if got pollutants leak, scdf will take some time to detect n deal with it as some chemicals are trade secret n not make known until incident happens. Dunno how true.

Eastmints;852380 said:

Congrats Eastmins ...yes Shiok is the word man...:cloud9:

nonno13;852400 said:

Ya... really sucks. First day collect ride have to wash car.... the black soot really a lot after rain stop. The :mad: thing is that after wash, it rains again :woowooo:

BimmerHead;852450 said:
Congrats Eastmins ...yes Shiok is the word man...:cloud9:

Many thanks bro BimmerHead... really enjoying ride.. I purposely take a longer route to go back home... :yummie:

I wonder do u guys have this problem. Always after gotten my new ride! I always cannot seem to program my sense of direction right! I mean north bearing.
Hence I always seem lost when I just driven my new ride.

Btw congrats!on your new ride! Nx is mod!

Ya!! The dirt really gathers at the car rear..
Just washed, after driving in the rain once, the rear is full of dirt again
Argh

nighthawkcity;852474 said:
Ya!! The dirt really gathers at the car rear..
Just washed, after driving in the rain once, the rear is full of dirt again
Argh

Understand that design of hatch back is such that due to airflow over car, all the dirt just gthers on the car rear and rear windscreen. My previous Golf also same issue, super accumulation of dirt after continuous raining. Just have to keep a 1.5 litre water bottle in boot to wash off when accumulate too much.

ginmin;852482 said:
Understand that design of hatch back is such that due to airflow over car, all the dirt just gthers on the car rear and rear windscreen. My previous Golf also same issue, super accumulation of dirt after continuous raining. Just have to keep a 1.5 litre water bottle in boot to wash off when accumulate too much.

agree!!
its disgusting at the rear.. :lol2:

Hi guys I'm new here so wana learn more abt 116i as my wife today bought n ordered her 116i ...Qing duo duo zi jiao. Wana learn more bat mods can be done to tis car n any bbks available for tis car.. Shld be collecting car end mth July .

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper76;852563 said:
Hi guys I'm new here so wana learn more abt 116i as my wife today bought n ordered her 116i ...Qing duo duo zi jiao. Wana learn more bat mods can be done to tis car n any bbks available for tis car.. Shld be collecting car end mth July .

welcome viper to the 1er family...sure can mod none stop...enjoy your stay and attend the meetup....

zhenlie;852572 said:
welcome viper to the 1er family...sure can mod none stop...enjoy your stay and attend the meetup....

Yup sure do any kopi ic for 1 series can add me in for kopi session thks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back