Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

nonno13;865497 said:
Coming out from ECP Keppel ah? Anyway, just be careful of parking . Dun reverse too much inside as our back bumper quite low.:naughty:

Unless you are looking for a reason to change to a different bumper...

nonno13;865497 said:
Coming out from ECP Keppel ah? Anyway, just be careful of parking . Dun reverse too much inside as our back bumper quite low.:naughty:

Yea ECP keppel....think need few days to get a hang of parking at house n office....

leslie11;865499 said:
Unless you are looking for a reason to change to a different bumper...

i think i may have to accumulate the scars and go for plastic surgery one shot ;)

Munich123;865512 said:
congrat bro.
when you confirm your order? when you got your coe confirmation?

err COE was from last round, order confirmed the weekend before :D

twiddlebug;865443 said:
Whee~ collected ride today!! But jam all the way home, sibeh stress when kiapped in between 2 trailers :whatthe:

Congrats bro...finallieee..enjoy the shiokness.

I also collect my little blackie today! Really fantastic ride! Now i understand why brother leslie and brother hitman are poisoning people.

Anyway i taking my pillow and blanket to sleep in the car tonight! Hahaha! Good night guys! :drool:

gun_in_roses;865627 said:
I also collect my little blackie today! Really fantastic ride! Now i understand why brother leslie and brother hitman are poisoning people.

Anyway i taking my pillow and blanket to sleep in the car tonight! Hahaha! Good night guys! :drool:

Congrats gun_in_roses. Heh can understand the feeling. I always find myself standing at my kitchen n loking down at my car haha. Enjoy yr car

ginmin;865644 said:
Congrats gun_in_roses. Heh can understand the feeling. I always find myself standing at my kitchen n loking down at my car haha. Enjoy yr car

I did that as well! Some kind of virus? I must admit the aerial view is fantastic!:D

gun_in_roses;865627 said:

Haha... Slp tight.

Decided to ditch the basic looking muffler tip with a sligtly bigger chrome one. Went to Jeep Chee and they did a fast efficient job. I asked them not to cut the exhaust pipe which they usually do to make it more aesthetically better looking. Wanted to maintain warranty. Removed the original tip which is actually a clip and glue affair. Jeep Chee customised the new tip to fit and weld it for secure fit. Can be unwelded and removed if required. Whole thing took about 15 minutes to do. Cheap mod. :D

pipe_exposed%255B1%255D.jpg

(Above) OEM tip removed, exposed pipe.

clips_in_tip%255B1%255D.jpg

(Above) OEM tip. Mounting clips can be seen.

exhaust_1%255B1%255D.jpg

(Above) Chrome tip and bigger.

ginmin;866106 said:
Decided to ditch the basic looking muffler tip with a sligtly bigger chrome one. Went to Jeep Chee and they did a fast efficient job. I asked them not to cut the exhaust pipe which they usually do to make it more aesthetically better looking. Wanted to maintain warranty. Removed the original tip which is actually a clip and glue affair. Jeep Chee customised the new tip to fit and weld it for secure fit. Can be unwelded and removed if required. Whole thing took about 15 minutes to do. Cheap mod. :D

How much was the damage? Quite cool and ur rims look fierce

nonno13;866117 said:
ginmin;866106 said:

How much was the damage? Quite cool and ur rims look fierce

Varies from $60 to $90 depending on which tip you choose including install. Thks. Rims are from top 93, replicas on Michelin PSS R18/225/40 tyres.

ginmin;866124 said:
nonno13;866117 said:
Varies from $60 to $90 depending on which tip you choose including install. Thks. Rims are from top 93, replicas on Michelin PSS R18/225/40 tyres.

Yep considering changing as washing stock rims are no joke and get black easily. How much were the rims?

Wow... that is one nice looking exchaust ;)

nonno13;866135 said:
ginmin;866124 said:
Yep considering changing as washing stock rims are no joke and get black easily. How much were the rims?

$1600 tyres and rims after trade in of stock rims and tyres for $800. You can drop by Top 93 to take a look. They also have gunmetal colour for the rims which looks cool too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888auction

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back