Congrats to Totoseow!!!

Re: Congrats to Totoseow!!!

I booked Coco liao

My Personal FR for Optima Werkz.

Today went to Optima Werkz for my brakes change. Saw totoseow and his beautiful A45 AMG. Thumbs up for great service and great environment! Price is reasonable based on my experience with other workshops. The customer waiting area is damn cozy and got free flow of drinks both hot and cold and I grabbed a can of Coke from the fridge lol!

For me I usually go to Authorised Dealer for oil changes and other repairs done at another site sponsor workshop but due to the new convenient location at Leng Kee and the very good service rendered by Optima Werkz, I will be going there for all my maintenance needs from now on.

Great service at a reasonable price and very important, no parking issues at all! Go there straight they will have someone takeover your vehicle and there is no need for me to worry about parking at all which is prevalent at many other smaller workshops. I just need tell them what I want to do and thats it!

You have a great team Toto!, finally a one stop solution for me :thumbsup:

kum sia ah hia. got bad things tell me too. im sure got some teething issues. car trade a lot of high expectations to meet.

ps. I did try n hire swee SA..but they say they rather go work in sar lau

Hi, got lion dance?

You are most welcome ah hia. Nice meeting you today, actually twice today lol!

For my experience today, honestly, no bad things encountered. Maybe future visits might have but then I'm not the fussy kind, as long as no screw ups, etc, I am happy already. I do not expect 100% perfect service 100% of the time. Some hiccups now and then is totally fine by me. SA chio or not, not impt, most impt is that they provide good service and your SA today have given me good service :)

totoseow;1069280 said:
ps. I did try n hire swee SA..but they say they rather go work in sar lau

So now no female SA?????

casper77;1069305 said:
u go there svc car or svc u???

drop ur car n follow mw.... he book coco liaoz... 3sme

3sme??? mw will bend down pick up soap??.............. Opsssss

milk15;1069308 said:
3sme??? mw will bend down pick up soap??.............. Opsssss

wow!!!! u got weird taste hor..... hmmmmm.....

anyway... one man's poison.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back