Consider a F30 316i purchase

My wife bought a same year old car.
So far been a year - turbo leak / coolant leak and other hose harden etc (wear and tear)
Idrive faulty - replaced by car dealer
Potential oil leak - which will happen in time
Damage 1.5k to replace all nesscary hosing and pipes.
Hope this helps.

Yes... my inspection with my workshop shows multiple leaks and rear shocks game over. Prepare about $2k for repairs for used. Had ah ATF changed today also it’s new assembly for $480. Rear brakes and sensors $160. Shocks full set $417++. Labour cost $50. Turbo engine oil leak and engine oil leak have to wait next month servicing schedule.

Yes... my inspection with my workshop shows multiple leaks and rear shocks game over. Prepare about $2k for repairs for used. Had ah ATF changed today also it’s new assembly for $480. Rear brakes and sensors $160. Shocks full set $417++. Labour cost $50. Turbo engine oil leak and engine oil leak have to wait next month servicing schedule.

what's the mileage?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Oh! Thanks for the info. Very useful information tbh. As I'm looking at 2 cars at Vantage Motors, anyone has got experience with them?

Oh! Thanks for the info. Very useful information tbh. As I'm looking at 2 cars at Vantage Motors, anyone has got experience with them?

their used car looks alright and well kept - their bank loan interest seems on the high side
( unless full cash )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Test drove the black exterior one. I was a bit skeptical about the 1.6l turbo. A lag when you hit the pedal but I'm not a fierce driver so that's okay for me. Waiting for their best offer. Hopefully it all goes well.

Being a noob here, tempted by a few offers on sgcarmart for a 4yr old F30 316i.

Would like to know any known issues or potential issues??

Rgds
Try to buy from Select or PPML...They cost a bit higher but it comes with agent warranty...i got mine from Select...

My car is from Select ppsl, going for 90k soon
Just changed rear shocks $800, pair rear tire pressure sensors $320.
Was quoted $1300 to change gearbox oil, can someone explain why so ex ? Or I’m a carrot?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666in1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back