• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Conti CSC 5 Promotional Sales

MeToo

I'm posting for a friend who recently venture into sport rims and tires business in Ubi. Currently he is doing a promotioal sales of 19" Conti CSC 5 tires of the following sizes : LIMITED STOCK LEFT

235/35R19 - $400 (left 8 pcs)
245/35R19 - $450 (left 6 pcs)
265/30R19 - $500 (left 6 pcs)
275/30R19 - $550 (left 6 pcs)

Information of thye wheels, click here : http://www.bcec.com.tw/wheel/new_rim_main/MAIN.html

Interested please visit : TOP93 SPORTS RIM
51 Ubi Ave 1, #01-07
Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Singapore 408933
Contact Ah Yang @ 8346 6668 for more information
Business from Monday to Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Conti CSC 5 Promotional Sales

Thats cheap!
I just bought my 245 front & 275 rear for a total of $2500 from RayS!
It's only been a mth! Damn.

Bro can PM price for 225/45/17? Does he take trade-in?

MeToo;647189 said:
I'm posting for a friend who recently venture into sport rims and tires business in Ubi. Currently he is doing a promotioal sales of 19" Conti CSC 5 tires of the following sizes :

235/35R19 - $400
245/35R19 - $450
265/30R19 - $500
275/30R19 - $550

51 Ubi Ave 1, #01-07
Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Singapore 408933

What rims does he carry?

51 Ubi Ave 1, #01-07
Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Singapore 408933

Not everybody can visit. I'm in the US now.. why not just share some info?
Brands of rims carried and price of various stock BMW tyre sizes would be helpful too.

If I'm posting for a friend, it will be funny if I know his full range of products. And prices for all tyres.

And btw me and my friend has not visited his shop yet, we will share once we have more info. But we contact the shop directly as we doubt MeToo can answer all questions.

Sure, share the info when you have it.

If I came in with the intent to promote on behalf of my friend, I will need to carry part of the image of his business. That goes along with following up any questions asked.

There's nothing fishy about it. An advert is an advert.

MeToo;647189 said:
I'm posting for a friend who recently venture into sport rims and tires business in Ubi. Currently he is doing a promotioal sales of 19" Conti CSC 5 tires of the following sizes :

235/35R19 - $400
245/35R19 - $450
265/30R19 - $500
275/30R19 - $550

51 Ubi Ave 1, #01-07
Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Singapore 408933

F. Thats cheap. I change my 19" in March and that time the lowest quote i got is around 2.3K for 2453519 and 2753019.

Spoken to him on phone. Friendly and helpful guy. He accept trade in, carried Taiwan BC forged wheels at very reasonable price. Would said his tyres are around 15% cheaper, my guess is his tyres are direct import. Distributor would hate him, but consumer like us would love his price. Just make sure you read the types manufacture date.

Nice timing... I'm looking for 19" wheels :D shall hunt for rims forst :dance::dance::dance:

glntan;647236 said:
Spoken to him on phone. Friendly and helpful guy. He accept trade in, carried Taiwan BC forged wheels at very reasonable price. Would said his tyres are around 15% cheaper, my guess is his tyres are direct import. Distributor would hate him, but consumer like us would love his price. Just make sure you read the types manufacture date.

Information on the rims check here : ????????????-Taiwan Bor-Chuann (BC-racing)

Rims are nice! Do they fit the 3 series?

My ride with the BC 2 pc forged rims with CSC 5 tires, it felt that the weight of the wheel gone down by half compare to my orginal BMW 19" wheel.
No spacers required.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Nice but I find the dishes too deep for my liking.

C3P0;647226 said:
If I'm posting for a friend, it will be funny if I know his full range of products. And prices for all tyres.

And btw me and my friend has not visited his shop yet, we will share once we have more info. But we contact the shop directly as we doubt MeToo can answer all questions.

You are very polite. I like.

detach8;647225 said:
Not everybody can visit. I'm in the US now.. why not just share some info?
Brands of rims carried and price of various stock BMW tyre sizes would be helpful too.

bro i also in US haha! which state?

detach8;647211 said:
Bro can PM price for 225/45/17? Does he take trade-in?
Hi I asked for u, this size not available for CSC5, but they have it for CSC3 and PS3. If u are interested in PS3, I can PM u the price (I asked the boss also).
Btw if email is more convenient for u, his add is [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back