Counterstrike 16th March

Re: Counterstrike 16th March

jaskin said:
Is there a cordless mouse in the razer line up? I would be interested if there's one.

I can get the Phua Chu Kang helmet and boots at cost price. PM me if any of you want. Then you can wear during CS. Colour option: Black / Yellow.

MAI TU LIAO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

wah lau... Rubber boots only Yellow ok. Helmet anything but green
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

Nuke said:
I can get the Phua Chu Kang helmet and boots at cost price. PM me if any of you want. Then you can wear during CS. Colour option: Black / Yellow.

MAI TU LIAO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Brudder to brudder price??..
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

shaaz said:
Brudder to brudder price??..


For you, confirm i tok u cos u r Mohd Robertshazlee Syed. :yummie:
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

Nuke said:
For you, confirm i tok u cos u r Mohd Robertshazlee Syed. :yummie:

pui..... firstly there isnt any Mohd. secondly no robert. but then i still think u trying to sell me above cost.
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

shaaz said:
wat is this??... i might be interested.. then dude.. u noe where can get good price for CS source??.. can play with bots not?...

ok. exactmat is a mouse pad designed to use with razer's mouse.good control and non slip.
razer does not come with cordless as cordless is slower then usb.

U guys want to get CS source? but i thought no 1 liked it?
CS source comes with half life2. so if u buy half life2, u can get cs cource too.
Halflife 2 is a story mode. VERY COOL!!! but pls take note of the SPECS requirment. NOT ALL COMS MAY SUPPORT HALF LIFE2.
CS Source can have bots. u can also set their level of intelligence, from really stupid to pro.
oh yah. there is also a new bot called zombie bots. very cool!
Half life2 can be bought at any PC game shop. eg. HMV, suntech ect.

exact-mat-x-control.JPG

This is the exactmat. U can use doth sides. on side is for speed and one side is for control
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

As toto is not with us tonight, to keep things balanced, I suggest teams along the line of:-

Team A-
Smoobies
Nuke
Shaaz
+ 4 others

Team B-
Emile
Discom
Mr Spyder
+ 4 others
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

My team sure win. Bcos I'm dam good at using 'G' now. Opposing team Newbies take note.

Running is futile.
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

As toto is not with us tonight, to keep things balanced, I suggest teams along the line of:-

Team A-
HungryM3
Nuke
Shaaz
Jaskin
////\/I'Brd
Summer
Machine

Team B-
Smoobies
Emile
Discom
Mr Spyder
Mistraele
bmwF1
Kewnw


basket I'm part of the 4 others hahaha
I'll be in nuke's team
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

jaskin said:
As toto is not with us tonight, to keep things balanced, I suggest teams along the line of:-

Team A-
HungryM3
Nuke
Shaaz
Jaskin
////\/I'Brd
Summer
Machine

Team B-
Smoobies
Emile
Discom
Mr Spyder
Mistraele
bmwF1
Kewnw


basket I'm part of the 4 others hahaha
I'll be in nuke's team


eh,, HM3 is playing with the volvo boys tonight...

i suggest, to make everyon ehappy, we play half the session source, half the session condition zero. can swop round CT/ terrorist at the halfway mark also.
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

mistraele said:
As toto is not with us tonight, to keep things balanced, I suggest teams along the line of:-

Team A-
Smoobies
Nuke
Shaaz
+ 4 others

Team B-
Emile
Discom
Mr Spyder
+ 4 others

cannot cannot.. Emile and Discom... cannot.. Team B too strong...
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

Team A looks like a very chee hong team muahahaha.:woowooo:
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

good game last night... source is really fun man, the graphics are shiok. we should try more of the other maps though.
 
Re: Counterstrike 16th March

Yeah there's this one with the castle that I use to play on the old CS. That map is fun.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top