counterstrike from home (16-Aug 1030pm)

Re: counterstrike from home (15-Aug 10pm)

ya lo..he always like to play with himself.... tsk tsk

Re: counterstrike from home (15-Aug 10pm)

Having Louis on the opposite team is fun!! hehehehe... :nehnehhh: :woowooo:

Re: counterstrike from home (16-Aug 1030pm)

No one is playing CS already?

Kindly start again... Toto, meet in Storm server or in our dedicated server??

Emile, faster get it up.. I been Storming in Storm server.. very stressful.. I think Toto knows the stress... but to him, its alright.. he is RAMBO...

Anyone CS tonite???

ya i am rambo-III in strom server. its a ranking server when u play against public. there are a lot of pros in there. come in and get slaughtered. thats the only way to improve.

anyway, i have one tip for most of you. use the round radar on your top left. many people dun use it. the radar helps you know where your team mates are, check if you someone is covering ur rear blindsides etc. at the same time..listen and talk to your team using the z,x,c keys....

instead of playing solo...if u work as a team, and look out for each other u will know where the enemies are coming from. u survive longer and it makes it easier to complete your mission objectives.

played this CS game for the very first time last weekend with my children at cineleisure 9th floor... knn, even before i got the chance to reload the weapon, i m dead.. shot dead. dun even noe who shot me. sibey "cham"..

Now i noe why they say " die oso dun noe what happen" feels like..... so instead played PANYA Season2..

can confirm if its Condition Zero you guys are playing?

Orh LuLu;143812 said:
played this CS game for the very first time last weekend with my children at cineleisure 9th floor... knn, even before i got the chance to reload the weapon, i m dead.. shot dead. dun even noe who shot me. sibey "cham"..

Now i noe why they say " die oso dun noe what happen" feels like..... so instead played PANYA Season2..
Bro join us man!!!! We form a new clan "Hokkien Pai" Hahahahahahaha!!!!! I heard there is a patch whereby all the comments are in Hokkien!!

Ya... it's CZ Snoopy. :D

Aching for some action...

"Go go go" translates to what? "Cheong ah!!!!!"? is it?
"Pai Kia di Tunnel lai bin"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back