counterstrike from home (16-Aug 1030pm)

Re: counterstrike from home

we need more people....otherwise...every map is too big...n we end up playing dust. we need at least 10. after dust 2..i went to sleep....the server 60mins up was downloading some crap maps.

anyway a few suggestions. bomb set to 1.5 mins...round set to 2.5 mins for bombing missions.
for hostage missions..set to 4 mins.

thats fair...cos in bombing maps like dust/dust2...we dun want the terrors to camp...defeats the purpose of the objectives.

for hostage situations...CT can time the rescue n hit the terrors. u cant rush a hostage situation from the start...then the Terros will just camp n camp.

other ways to speed up is to ban smoking....also ban the PPG guns....

where to download??? anyone???

jaskin said:
Mav is good. I hate that damn AWP that you use. Stick my head out headshot already...

Tyco lah.......... : P

ok set tonight i go open fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm... toto, does your smoking means not to play CS and smoke at same time? or you talking about throwing Smoke Grenade?

what is PPG guns? Powerpuff girls? hahahahahaha...

Puny said:
Hehe, last night was fun, especially when teamwork started getting stronger and everyone's hatching different plans to attack/defend.

Beware the crazy bots - especially Zed!

Ya man... Zed damn pro. Keeping clearing teams....

Playing awp map against level 5 bots in superior numbers is really madness.... Play so long n we only managed to win 5 or 6 rounds.....

The ultimate plan for attend/defend.... CAMP!!!!!

totoseow said:
anyway a few suggestions. bomb set to 1.5 mins...round set to 2.5 mins for bombing missions.
for hostage missions..set to 4 mins.

other ways to speed up is to ban smoking....also ban the PPG guns....

Bomb at 1.5 minutes is too long lah. For hostages missions, 3 mins should suffice.... Otherwise those dead will have to wait a long time.

Smoke grenades will lag the server/displays... maybe can restrict it.

But PPG gun is ok wat.... wat's wrong with that?

just join... dont worry... everyone is just having fun... pm Puny for details of the server...

its actually USD9.95.... about SGD$18... not expensive for 2 games instead of one...
CS:Condition Zero, and Counterstrike on its own... so its 2 game actually...

axl said:
Toto: What is "smoking" and which are the PPG guns? :eek:

Pilot/SM: Here you go... just need a credit card, net connection and you're good to go!

-> http://storefront.steampowered.com/v2/index.php?area=game&AppId=80& :D

After that, pls PM Puny for server details... *bang bang*

(Btw our server is legit one, so cheong vers can't connect and play fyi)

Saw the link... I'll try download tonight...
btw,map details, you all get it from? if not start server sure need to download right and this waste time ;)

Mav: PPG gun is what ar? Sounds like the big gun from Mechwarrior, hehe. :p

morphisis said:
its actually USD9.95.... about SGD$18... not expensive for 2 games instead of one...
CS:Condition Zero, and Counterstrike on its own... so its 2 game actually...

yeah is worth and not expensive at all
wondering debit card can use or not.... long time never play CS.. now coming back playing with u all..

debit card can be used.. no prob... i tink its safer too since its online purchase...

morphisis said:
debit card can be used.. no prob... i tink its safer too since its online purchase...

noted.. thanks bro...

hopefully see u all tonight if there is a game on.

Mav said:
Tyco lah.......... : P

What tyco... I need you luck man. I like the 4-5 gun the one witha scope and you can fire about 2 shots to kill and its quick

wats 4-5 gun? Scout or Artic Warfare Pistol?

i believe scout need a few shots.. but one headshot will do the job... and AWP, just one shot anywhere shld do the job... just that its heavy.. and reload is slow...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back