counterstrike from home (16-Aug 1030pm)

Re: counterstrike from home

alvin on your counterstrike and see lah. I can't DO EVERYTHING for you ok. hahaa

bro..
u all download cs from the links.. they do provide u the cdkey right?

ppg = piak piak guns.....CT and terror got one each...its a newbie sniper rifle la...damn irritating...the sound goes piak piak piak piak.....the one the terror use is very powerful....20 shots. the one ct uses is 30 shots..fcuking useless...basically a newbie sniper rifle. the scout/awp is much better in the hands of a good player. otherwise dun bother...not easy to use n u just end up wasting money.

smoking = smoke grenades. yes ban it...it lags the whole server cos its graphic intensive.

mav on a big map like dust2. the Ts hv a big advantage...u all gang bang one way or the other. if we dun hv enuf players then ct will need more time to defuse.

Ic ic... thanks for the explanation toto!

Haha, Louis is guilty of using the piak piak gun. :p

(The sound it makes reminds me of another thing though...)

but frankly the terror ppg is very powerful..each shot is the power of the desert eagle. still one on one with an expert awp user..u dun stand a chance.....unless u know the tricks to using the gun....hehe i m not gonna tell u....but i try not to use it cos in the public servers they r banned. unfair advantage for a reason.....

I love the terror PPG a.k.a. G3SG1. It's great for sniping and you can chiong with it because the rate of fire is decent. For a not too committed sniper like me who is still a chiongster at heart, it's a good compromise weapon for big maps.

Just a note to those downloading from Steam server, it's not exactly instantaneous. Depending on connection, it can take 2-5 hours. I have some backed up copies of the games on CD with me. If you live in the west or central area, you can get if from me but you will still need to buy the game from Steam. Just saves on downloading time.

Axl likes Ah Kua!

Mav doesn't like to be sprayed.

Puny has no money for grenades.

Thanks Toto,

ok, PPG is not PowerPuff Girls. It's Piak-Piak Gun. Guys, pls remember this.. next time you chat in CS talk and you have kids around, they'll think you're a PPG fan.

As for the maps. I'm not sure if there's a distinction between CS (non CZero) and CZero maps. Because when I search online, there are classified differently. Will check this out and add as we go along. For now, I feel it may be a good idea to stick to the familiar maps first to get everyone up to a certain level since we have a very wide variance in the skill level of players.

As for the time settings, I'll try to tweak them and see if we can ban some of the weapons.

puny...dun set time limit....just u moderator function to change map. dun put a limit for time on the map...but seriously consider banning smoke cos it slows ppl down...change timing for bomb n the timing for the round..5mins is too long...3 mins is perfect

I was thinking 2 minutes round time for bomb maps. This will make the Terrorist engage quickly. I think it's fair since the round time stops once the bomb is planted.

yes n prevent awp whores from camping in terror. bomb maps round-timing needs to be short. but say for dust 2...bomb timing needs to be longer cos when u hv few players to cover 2 bomb sites..u hv to allow CT to get there n defuse....

awp whores should eat shit and die.!!!

piak piak gun sounds abit corny.. but i tink i know which one u guys talking about... its very very funny sound..

machinegun sniper rite? piak piak piak piak piak piak...

jaskin said:
awp whores should eat shit and die.!!!

AWP = Arseholes Weapon of Preference

What I don't get is why the Accuracy International L96A1 AWM/P is one shot, one kill, when it is chambered with the 7.62x51mm NATO round (.308 Win). It's not the most powerful calibre in the game. If that's the case, the Steyr Scout Sniper rifle can also be considered to be one shot one kill since it is chambered with the same rounds.

axl said:
Toto: What is "smoking" and which are the PPG guns? :eek:

Pilot/SM: Here you go... just need a credit card, net connection and you're good to go!

-> http://storefront.steampowered.com/v2/index.php?area=game&AppId=80& :D

After that, pls PM Puny for server details... *bang bang*

(Btw our server is legit one, so cheong vers can't connect and play fyi)

Thanks!!! will try it out later :)

hi guys/gals

reading this made me v gian to play but i never play before. is it difficult game to learn? can join n learn at the same time or i need to play somewhere before joining u guys/gals? saw the link n will try go download.

polomt said:
hi guys/gals

reading this made me v gian to play but i never play before. is it difficult game to learn? can join n learn at the same time or i need to play somewhere before joining u guys/gals? saw the link n will try go download.

You can get it at http://www.steampowered.com
Download Counter-strike: Condition Zero for US$9.95

Easy game to learn. Anyone can enjoy it. Especially when playing with friends.

oh welcome..very easy to play one la...u can play and learn at the same time....

polo, its not hard to master, just takes some finger training and some eye sight practise... den u can maneuver your 'character' in the game juz like how u control urself...

after u master it.. den u will get headset speakers with mic.. den u can chat wif axl... (noisy member)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back