counterstrike from home (16-Aug 1030pm)

Re: counterstrike from home

morphisis said:
hows your game Hamet? u enjoyed? Did polomt join in? how many players last nite?

enjoyed the game alot! haha its been ages since i've played CS. i dunno if polomt joined in, only puny and axl uses their nick. hehe so im not too sure who else played

i think at one time we had 6 players

me is rambo lor....next time i change to totoseow la. tonite we play after the movie.

Venom = Emile, Rambo = Totoseow, Arnie = Jaskin... Tanzy... he change nicks like he changes panties! :p

after movies, lets go Cine continue the grudge match!!!

i cant play at hme....

morphisis said:
i think they are playing almost everyday... haha...

always see the BMW.SG Private Server up in the list when i try to log online...

think tonight sure out.. as most of them went to the movie gathering :)

alvin you can go E2Max the rest of us go home and play

there's one map that has alot of grenades.. quite fun too hurhurhur

i mean after the movie... end about 9pm+ or 10... den after tat, go Cine la... i also gng movies ma.... hahahaha

emile said:
the deagle map is aim_eagle or css_deagle5 or deagle_reloaded or fy_pistolville

Thanks Emile. :D

BTW, I kenna snooked twice by knife-welding CTs who switch to AWPs and sniped. hehehe.. (cough cough* toto). That's was crazy. hehe.

I like Hamet... who kena killed in pool, but his vengeful spirit still managed to pull the pin off the gred! *lol* :p

axl said:
I like Hamet... who kena killed in pool, but his vengeful spirit still managed to pull the pin off the gred! *lol* :p

wahahhaha that was really funny!!!

Puny said:
Thanks Emile. :D

BTW, I kenna snooked twice by knife-welding CTs who switch to AWPs and sniped. hehehe.. (cough cough* toto). That's was crazy. hehe.

haha i chase u withe knife u backed off...wasting my time..haha....i learned from shazz...we agreed to use knife..the bugger came in with one big machine gun n killed all of us...

yaya tonite after movie we go home kill each other. dun play BOTs...we play assault.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back