CS 23 March - SIGN UP ONLY

Re: CS 23 March - SIGN UP ONLY

I move for a vote of no confidence against Mock. Filthy mouth moderator.

anybody 1 2 meet up for dinner befor cs? 7.30pm at subway

1 emile
2 kidon
3 bmwf1
4 MockngBrd (i try my best)
5.smoobies

Anyone else?
1. Kidon(emile's cousin)
2. emile
3. Keanw1
4. Me Me!!! Sg_r1
5. Alvin666
6. Jaskin
7. MockngBrd
8. HungryM3
9. Summer (go hor!)
10. Shaaz (help u register)
11. discom
12. smoobies
13. coolacid
14. bmwF1
15. mistraele

Mockngbrd said:
Nope, Subway at Cineleisure, yes CS is counterstrike, not co**suc****

thanks Mock..

maybe i just meet you guys up this Sun at Kallang.. i abit shy, never meet you guys before den go start fragging, abit no manners.. haha

hope i can make it to meet you guys... can see that you guys have arrangements almost every single day of the month.. haha.. its just the kinda friends that i need... i like to go out gai gai always too, not to mention drinking....

Mockngbrd said:
anybody 1 2 meet up for dinner befor cs? 7.30pm at subway

1 emile
2 kidon
3 bmwf1
4 MockngBrd (i try my best)
5 (Violets going?)

hi mock yes i tink i will be going... but may b slightly late... :yummie:
So how do i identify the grp? :p

u can always give any of us a call

Was good to have ur cousin around.. we performed much betta... he was really taking care of the team man.. have him come on the next Cs outing.. really fun having him around.. for the first time .. i had over 45 frags.. muahahaha.. all kenna rape!!!!

Emile. even the team out next time pls. Cheap thrill lah like that

I def would want emile's cousin to be on my team...it's like joker card. Emile....check out with those guys who left early for drinks...maybe one of them may have forgetten to pay you.

jaskin said:
Emile. even the team out next time pls. Cheap thrill lah like that

ARE U EVEN SERIOUS???... it was like 5 VS 9 !!!!!..... not even out for u??... not like we raped u all the time.. there were a couple times the CT team got us back good... just that we knew how to give it to u back at 10 folds..

shaaz said:
ARE U EVEN SERIOUS???... it was like 5 VS 9 !!!!!..... not even out for u??... not like we raped u all the time.. there were a couple times the CT team got us back good... just that we knew how to give it to u back at 10 folds..

Hahahaha...u sound like u r gloating man.. anyway luckily u weren't on our side. Would be worst getting shot after being blinded by ur own teammate.

Like Mistraele said, it's good to play with experienced players, ups ur game.

The challenge would really be to play better against a more experienced player. Not the massacre of newbies. Large number of CT was made up of them so, with time, the proficiency will go up and everyone will enjoy the game more.

Actually, i don't remember the couple of times we got u back good. Thanks fer puttin it in bold, i'll try to recollect. hahahahahaha

emile said:
nice metting u violets!
Nice game guys
mistraele, u will need to buy drinks for 15 ppl the next time.

BTW. i don mean to sound cheap skate, but, Who left without paying ah?!?!?!?

Shucks... I was sooo giddy I forgot to pay up... paiseh... pay you when I next see you...:oops:

Summer...you are giddy from what? U didn't look that giddy when i met you!

Nuke said:
Hahahaha...u sound like u r gloating man.. anyway luckily u weren't on our side. Would be worst getting shot after being blinded by ur own teammate.

Like Mistraele said, it's good to play with experienced players, ups ur game.

The challenge would really be to play better against a more experienced player. Not the massacre of newbies. Large number of CT was made up of them so, with time, the proficiency will go up and everyone will enjoy the game more.

Actually, i don't remember the couple of times we got u back good. Thanks fer puttin it in bold, i'll try to recollect. hahahahahaha

Firstly...it's not gloating... and i wasn't flashing my own team mates.
we were all playing against a experinced player, cept for emiel's cousin who's god damnn good. And i wld like u to noe that u on the CT team has never been known as newbies, u've got jason,urself ..smoobies.. which all attend the weekly thurs sessions... same as us.... so wat makes ur team so newbie?. i think we all had the same amt of time for CS... we were no diff.. and we already knew the terror had a advantage with Emile and his cousin.. hence the 5vs9 ratio... just dun make it sound we were out to get some...

Shaaz.

keanw1 said:
Summer...you are giddy from what? U didn't look that giddy when i met you!

Kenny do you have to give me away??? Here I am trying to find excuses for my behaviour, and you... you... haiz...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk88ing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back