CS 23 March - SIGN UP ONLY

Re: CS 23 March - SIGN UP ONLY

Aiya... But I'm sure got spring, autumn and winter there right? hehe

Mock, you talk cock lah ok. Left so early anyways.

emile said:
nice metting u violets!
Nice game guys
mistraele, u will need to buy drinks for 15 ppl the next time.

BTW. i don mean to sound cheap skate, but, Who left without paying ah?!?!?!?

Hi Emile... nice meeting u all too :)

emile said:
there we go again.... summer... summer... summer and more summer. what happen to the others man. u cannot leave out the rest!

Dun say summer, Lala wasn't there either...
Thanks alot Mock.

hahahaha...CS to me is a time to have fun with friends. Diff ppl take diff things away from the game. I don't need to be an amazing CS player to know what sort of person i am. Everyone can go say i'm crap at CS. hahahaha..

I don't consider myself a newbie. I'm alrite with it being on the losing end. I want to play with and against someone good. Self improvement freak la me..

High frag rates may stroke the ego for some. I prefer the beauty of teamwork. Some ppl will die along the way.:) If it's me, and i take one for the team, so be it. Part of the game. I laugh alot more than i bitch when i play if u sit around me. hahahaha

Nuke said:
Large number of CT was made up of them
I didn't say we were all newbies did i.

5/8 players were wat i consider newbies, we had BMWF1, Kenny, Alvin, DK, Summer. With control of player char already limited, i can't ask them for team tactics really. We're all learning here. And i don't want to stress my room shouting instructions and all. If i even knew how. hahahahaha I jus want everyone to enjoy the game.

shaaz said:
... just dun make it sound we were out to get some...
shaaz said:
just that we knew how to give it to u back at 10 folds.
Naaa...my mistake. Didn't sound like u were gloating at all.

I enjoy the fun of meeting u guys more than fraggin ur ass off.:)

Won't hear another peep outta me abt this. It's jus a game. Cheers dude!

woo..this game becoming serious. like nuke says..its about the company. the first few sessions we had so much luffs. keep it that way. CS is a team game. rush together, camp together...next week i will be there...no more trips for me for this month.

we will do auto team balance.

Nuke said:
hahahaha...CS to me is a time to have fun with friends. Diff ppl take diff things away from the game. I don't need to be an amazing CS player to know what sort of person i am. Everyone can go say i'm crap at CS. hahahaha..

I don't consider myself a newbie. I'm alrite with it being on the losing end. I want to play with and against someone good. Self improvement freak la me..

High frag rates may stroke the ego for some. I prefer the beauty of teamwork. Some ppl will die along the way.:) If it's me, and i take one for the team, so be it. Part of the game. I laugh alot more than i bitch when i play if u sit around me. hahahaha

I didn't say we were all newbies did i.

5/8 players were wat i consider newbies, we had BMWF1, Kenny, Alvin, DK, Summer. With control of player char already limited, i can't ask them for team tactics really. We're all learning here. And i don't want to stress my room shouting instructions and all. If i even knew how. hahahahaha I jus want everyone to enjoy the game.

Naaa...my mistake. Didn't sound like u were gloating at all.

I enjoy the fun of meeting u guys more than fraggin ur ass off.:)

Won't hear another peep outta me abt this. It's jus a game. Cheers dude!

I am not a newbie... I am just lousy... hahahahahah

And sorry if I ruin the game... especially with the screaming... but it's very fun hanging with you guys :)

Summer said:

And sorry if I ruin the game... especially with the screaming... but it's very fun hanging with you guys :)
It is just a game guys...

No la, you will not ruin the game with your screaming, you will ruin my ears!

bmwF1 said:
It is just a game guys...

No la, you will not ruin the game with your screaming, you will ruin my ears!

hahahah... no-one's going to want to sit beside me any more.... hahahaha.... I should just bring ear plugs for the person sitting next to me the next time....

Summer said:

I'm not saving the country playin CS, erica. Jus enjoy the game.

Obviously u are there for the same reasons I am. :)

Summer said:
hahahah... no-one's going to want to sit beside me any more.... hahahaha.... I should just bring ear plugs for the person sitting next to me the next time....

Think quite a few people were happy to sit beside u :D

Anyways...it was a fun game for me cos the team really worked well.

But I agree that it was one sided. Kidon needs to take a few newbies under his wings...he is a CS trainer after all :)

I don't mind being on opposing team just to brush up on my survival skills :nehnehhh:

Summer said:

Tis is untrue. It is a known fact that you have anti-motion sickness abilities on the ppl around you.

I know 3 guys who want to sit with you for this "healing" property u have. Specially when we play CS source.

Summer said:
See the whole list of people then wants to sit beside u, you wun have to worry that no one wants to sit beside you at all.

but you will have to bring for me just in case i kena u beside me again!

discom said:
Think quite a few people were happy to sit beside u :D

Anyways...it was a fun game for me cos the team really worked well.

But I agree that it was one sided. Kidon needs to take a few newbies under his wings...he is a CS trainer after all :)

I don't mind being on opposing team just to brush up on my survival skills :nehnehhh:

when u guys left, kidon's team(with coolacid) vs my team..... i got a bad trashing man
But it was very fun to learn from kidon.
oei, coolacid is good at cs lei!

Nuke said:
I'm not saving the country playin CS, erica. Jus enjoy the game.

Obviously u are there for the same reasons I am. :)

Saving the country playing CS... I wish that was possible... That would be like bring an armchair general... wait.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk88ing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back