Custom plates

omshks

Just had my custom plates done up. Very nice carbon fibre backing with patterned chrome letterings. Really nice. Whole process hassle free and all thanks to the team from Signature Incz. Highly recommended.

Re: Custom plates

omshks;665334 said:
Just had my custom plates done up. Very nice carbon fibre backing with patterned chrome letterings. Really nice. Whole process hassle free and all thanks to the team from Signature Incz. Highly recommended.

swee......

cheers

Very nice! Love to do it too if price is reasonable though within budget. Can PM the price you paid for it and any recommendation? Thanks.

Swee swee ~~ :)

Thank you for the PM! Sorry, not privilege to PM u back as I've not posted 10x posts altogether since joined. Hopefully I'm incrementing myself one step closer to the target. Thanks alot.

wah lau, now then i know got this thread!!!
Thanks Mr Ho for your compliments.

Sky: pmed you.
Kuvesh: you from the evo forum too?? cf backing u better dont go inspection with it... Actually its not really obvious.
My fonts for this plate is singapore size n singapore font.
Nekocat: you might wan to contact me??? 83737399

signatureincz;669139 said:
Kuvesh: you from the evo forum too?? cf backing u better dont go inspection with it... Actually its not really obvious.

yeah thats me on the evo forum - i have a white evo x which is my fun car.... to confuse you more, I should probably update my signiture because I recently upgraded (?) my bmw 335 to a subaru sti !

very nice plate cos I had just done mine too.... nearly got stopped by TP this morning along expressway... he suddenly closed up behind my car and tailgate me.... after a short while he overtook me and left... maybe it's not very obvious from far and on the move, but if you take a closer look its very swee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88limited
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back