damn lousy grooming

murphys33

Recently sent my ride to one of the groomers who operates in the east and central. It was my last session in a package of 4. The manager tried to lock me into another package but I refused. The job was very sloppily done - my 320 came out with even more swirl marks and it is very obvious that an amateur was doing my job - big swirl marks as big as the rotary that they use appears on my boot and bonet. I text the manager but did not receive any replies. Damn bad luck! Guys becareful when you get yr ride - make sure that you check your cars after each session under bright lighting conditions.

Re: damn lousy grooming

mind PMed me the groomer's name. Thanks.

yeah that happened to me as well, i'll be doing it myself from now on

there are only 2 listed in the Link & Resources.

I think I can guess which one is it.

From the link & resources? and operates in the east and central?

just post here who is the groomer... i hate lousy groomer :evil:

i always try to avoid packages. while it's cheaper, i feel that they are likely to do a slip shot job since you are already locked in. if you do the piecemeal ones, they will do a better job to entice u to come back again to them. for grooming, i usually go to tough seal

bro gadget, toughseal its consider a groomer har? I tot its paint protector.

hmmm, u got me there...at least i would think so hahaha

its sealant type similar... cos many groomer trying to introduce sealant package.

I guess your 'groomers' must be what we call 'car detailers' in Oz.

I don't like car washing any more than you guys, but I am absolutely anal about how my cars are washed and who does the washing. I don't use automated car washes. I don't use power tools to polish the cars. If my car is serviced by a garage that I haven't used before, I even ask them NOT to wash my car after they have finished.

When you think about it, its a bit like washing your wife or your girlfriend. You wouldn't let just anyone do it, would you?

PerverTT;265128 said:
I guess your 'groomers' must be what we call 'car detailers' in Oz.

I don't like car washing any more than you guys, but I am absolutely anal about how my cars are washed and who does the washing. I don't use automated car washes. I don't use power tools to polish the cars. If my car is serviced by a garage that I haven't used before, I even ask them NOT to wash my car after they have finished.

When you think about it, its a bit like washing your wife or your girlfriend. You wouldn't let just anyone do it, would you?

i would, but than im anyones for a pizza and a diet coke

Perver, i just noticed you are in melbourne, where exactly are you? Dont say computer room!

Ah, Phil, I take it you are married (like me!). Not many blokes would let their girlfriend get hosed down with a Karcher and scrubbed with a soft wool mit. Wife, maybe, but certainly not girlfriend.

I'm in the SE suburbs, not far from Glen Waverley.

Today is Cup Day. Did you organise chicken and champers or a sweep in the office?

gimme the damn name..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back