damn lousy grooming

Re: damn lousy grooming

i think initially it was mentioned, now i dun see it cos the post has been edited out.

i recalled reading it saying its from the Link & Resources. but its was then edited. It could be not those listed under BMW & Automobile Grooming Services. e.g. J4C had grooming package too but its not listed. (just an example only har).

dear threadstarter...all of us brothers weekend kena burnt because we are researching and studying which groomer it could be...

P-L-E-A-S-E tell us lah..! erm by the way i just bought some zymol today...my 1st attempt to DIY grooming...very nervous actually -end OT-

VenomX2;265485 said:
Met Yong before and he does seem nice. Would you know which branch he operates from? So you still go to them at Maxwell? How's the service like?

no not anymore...gos it sux. their other branch is in jln tua jong...in the east. yong is prob there...

Ljn Tua Kong branch looks like either not there liao
or undergoing renovations. as having dinner at Blooies just last week. saw GW undergoing some construction

sszone;265556 said:
i using klasse.....my ex-groomer using that so i popped by bt batok to buy from the distributor and use it myself

They have shifted, please do not go to Bt Batok to get your Klasse.

I have their new address but inside my car :(

can help PM their address when u find it....thanks!!!
no hurry though....cos i still got quite alot left....dun need to use much each time plus i too busy+lazy so dun polish that often nowadays

Pmed you their New Address.

Do not want to post their address here. If not someone blur blur thought that the lousy grommer is them. Ha Ha !

Actually to be fair.... Groomwerks at Maxwell previously wasn't great lah... but at Commonwealth they are still quite good. I don't go to S4C, so i can't compare.

But Yong is a nice guy, if there is anything you are not happy with, he will get his guys to redo until you are shiok. Plus they are not pricing the Cut Throat price.

So i will still probably go back to them. In fact i have already booked my appointment with them for monday.

The previous guy running the Maxwell branch is not there anymore, Yong says he will be there, so I think the standard will go back up...

Also one think i note.... Sealant type of polish, is nice to look at when it is just done, but a lot of care is needed to maintain the shine and make it spotless... I am that kind that washes my car every 3 months. I find sealant type like glaze not really good. Birdshit left on the car for 1 day, will leave a mark.

That's why i think i will go with Zinol this time round....

henry2703;265721 said:
Actually to be fair.... Groomwerks at Maxwell previously wasn't great lah... but at Commonwealth they are still quite good. I don't go to S4C, so i can't compare.

But Yong is a nice guy, if there is anything you are not happy with, he will get his guys to redo until you are shiok. Plus they are not pricing the Cut Throat price.

So i will still probably go back to them. In fact i have already booked my appointment with them for monday.

The previous guy running the Maxwell branch is not there anymore, Yong says he will be there, so I think the standard will go back up...

Also one think i note.... Sealant type of polish, is nice to look at when it is just done, but a lot of care is needed to maintain the shine and make it spotless... I am that kind that washes my car every 3 months. I find sealant type like glaze not really good. Birdshit left on the car for 1 day, will leave a mark.

That's why i think i will go with Zinol this time round....

Yo Henry,
Have you left your car there already? I'm also going down later during lunchtime, but to complain :)

IMVOO, making a car shine is always the technique then of course a good product.
these days these product are almost as good as another.
many bad experience with groomer its always their techniques not the products
that's why always the groomer got curse not the product.
sigh!

the thread starter still like to keep us guessing. :angry:

acupunch;265866 said:
IMVOO, making a car shine is always the technique then of course a good product.
these days these product are almost as good as another.

There are different 'types' of car polish products in the market. By saying 'types', I mean different composition of content. As many will know, there are natural and synthetic waxes. For simplicity, we shall not discuss PPS type bonding here,

Natural waxes come in the mixture of carnauba and different brands priced their product very differently depending on what they disclose on the percentage of carnauba packed into content. It is known that this type of application will give medium term durability, although the shine, whilst it lasts, is warm and wet.

Synthetic waxes, like Menzerna, Klasse, Zaino and others, is known to provide longer shine durability and protection of car surfaces. Surface texture is usually smooth and very even, and the shine can be comparable to high quality carnauba treated surfaces. It is very popular because it is easier to apply and buff off, compared to a carnauba wax application.

Groomers/ detailers out there know this and they will choose the right product for their purposes. But acupunch is right to say that "technique" is still very important.

zaino spore;265929 said:
There are different 'types' of car polish products in the market. By saying 'types', I mean different composition of content. As many will know, there are natural and synthetic waxes. For simplicity, we shall not discuss PPS type bonding here,

Natural waxes come in the mixture of carnauba and different brands priced their product very differently depending on what they disclose on the percentage of carnauba packed into content. It is known that this type of application will give medium term durability, although the shine, whilst it lasts, is warm and wet.

Synthetic waxes, like Menzerna, Klasse, Zaino and others, is known to provide longer shine durability and protection of car surfaces. Surface texture is usually smooth and very even, and the shine can be comparable to high quality carnauba treated surfaces. It is very popular because it is easier to apply and buff off, compared to a carnauba wax application.

Groomers/ detailers out there know this and they will choose the right product for their purposes. But acupunch is right to say that "technique" is still very important.

chandra????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back