damn lousy grooming

Re: damn lousy grooming

don't keep us in suspense leh dude..asked for the groomer and almost 20 posts later still no answer...your sharing will help us all keep such businesses in check..cheers!

totoseow;265159 said:
groomwerkz?

This name come to my mind too :)

PerverTT;265128 said:
I don't like car washing any more than you guys, but I am absolutely anal about how my cars are washed and who does the washing. I don't use automated car washes. I don't use power tools to polish the cars. If my car is serviced by a garage that I haven't used before, I even ask them NOT to wash my car after they have finished.
ya, i'm picky too...i used to spend hours at end washing her, then i got tired and now leave it to the so called professionals every once a while. already spend a bomb on her, dont want to spend too much of my little hours left of the weekend on her.

hmmm....the coy just lost a whole lot more customers. simply not professional at all !!

murphys33, are you reading this?

tell us the groomer. how to be careful if we don't know who.

your answer indeed its crucial to our guess.

Oh oh, I just signed up a package with GW. Then realised there are cuts on my window film and a rubber part near the head lights also came loose after the 1st session :mad:

C3P0;265383 said:
Oh oh, I just signed up a package with GW. Then realised there are cuts on my window film and a rubber part near the head lights also came loose after the 1st session :mad:

which branch did you go to? was thinking about getting a package from them as well.
hmm...

VenomX2;265429 said:
which branch did you go to? was thinking about getting a package from them as well.
hmm...
Yo bro, I went to Maxwell :)

acupunch;265431 said:
GW...? can spell it out.
toto said already :lol2:
totoseow;265159 said:
groomwerkz?

but is the threadstarter talking about GW or is it someone else?

C3P0 - so how can advise me to sign up or not for package with them? Can PM if not convenient.

i used to do GW in a car long time ago. yong the boss is a nice guy...but the biz in maxwell ran by another chap.....they were decent using autoglym products...but like all groomers the std drop. the good thing about them is that they r near my office.....so i cud drop car there n get it after work.

totoseow;265471 said:
i used to do GW in a car long time ago. yong the boss is a nice guy...but the biz in maxwell ran by another chap.....they were decent using autoglym products...but like all groomers the std drop. the good thing about them is that they r near my office.....so i cud drop car there n get it after work.

Met Yong before and he does seem nice. Would you know which branch he operates from? So you still go to them at Maxwell? How's the service like?

yeah... its either S4C or UltraShield... they are the only 2 listed in the L&R

and i really utterly refuse to believe its the former. i am going for my next grooming there in fact!!!

the threadstarter only mentioned groomer operates in East n Central, didn't said it was from the forum L & R. there are lotsa groomers out there....
anyway, dun think its S4C cos their rep and quality quite good so dun be too pessimistic PG...
if they screw up the polishing job, u can always feedback to them on the spot....polite = feedback, impolite = kaopei them....haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back