• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

De-Mod my E90 320 LCI

dteng75

Changing my car. Items will be taken out this Saturday. Cash and Carry

1. Supersprint Exhaust (LTA Approved). Bought on November. Selling at S$1000 (SOLD)

2. Front bumper lips (Non CF). Bought at Robson design. Selling at $250 (SOLD)

3. 12mm Wheel spacer (1 set left and right for back wheel). Bought at boss. Selling at $150.
(This is ideal for bros who owns 18" rims non staggered.)

All items used less than 6 months. Good condition.

No photo for spacer as it has not been taken out. Will upload on Saturday.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: De-Mod my E90 320 LCI

cannot. too late liao. surveyor has imply the value of my car is base on it is. exhaust, lips can take out but not rims and tires.

anyway, that is a replica m3 rims. not very good and create a lot of unsprung weight. tires also used up quite fair bit.

do your supersprint exhaust tips have the "horse and supersprint" words on it?

624667_75_full.jpg

just checking because i could not see the horse and supersprint words in your photo
supersprint vroom vroom :D
ups for you !

34962d1331167218-de-mod-my-e90-320-lci-img_0723.jpg

wt_know;767597 said:
just checking because i could not see the horse and supersprint words in your photo :D

ups for you !

never really notice it until you asked and i got to go and take a look before replying you. i thought i hv bought a "chiong" stuff. hahaha. anyway, i bought this at jeep chee. i suppose it can be used for both FL and pre FL models.

dteng75;767577 said:
cannot. too late liao. surveyor has imply the value of my car is base on it is. exhaust, lips can take out but not rims and tires.

anyway, that is a replica m3 rims. not very good and create a lot of unsprung weight. tires also used up quite fair bit.

honest enough

thks:)

Deleted to avoid confusion. Kindly see 1st post.

Still left a 12mm spacer bought at BOSS Motorsports.

Interested bros PM me.

Thanks

Rexxxer;772121 said:
Hi what is the spacer for?

it is meant to give your ride a much better look on the rims if it is flush to your car...........mostly for those rims with wrong off-set ( no name mention ) thus with spacer it can push the wheel out alittle more......

cheers

pod5.jpg

Flush Look........
DSC02923-530x408.jpg

Sunken Look...........

ac323 is right.
But it's for car with offset that's not aggressive enough. For mine, cannot use spacers anymore because it's damn aggressive already.

If urs till use spacers yr car will become a tractor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back