Decided to pull the trigger for this MOFO.

Re: Decided to pull the trigger for this MOFO.

edlms;1000628 said:
did you see the UR Lambo... flying rocketship...

anyways, ESS vs G-Power, Gpower win 2 out of 3.
got witness. maybe better driver...?

yeah man., those guys r solid. n then u start t think about the tires. shred thru a few sets a year

Toto gspot how many horse power ? Where to buy ? :nehnehhh:

edlms;1000628 said:
anyways, ESS vs G-Power, Gpower win 2 out of 3.
got witness. maybe better driver...?

ESS gonna fly his driver in for rematch liao...:nehnehhh:

no, cos they use ASA chargers. only ASA can rebuild them. ESS uses Vortech.. some others use HKS ...best to find those that have readily rebuilt kits.

learn my lesson on my ASA, had to ship to them and rebuild at their crazy costs.

ESS is a good tuner. conservative and tested long term , 1yr + on hot temps.
edlms;1000617 said:
G power better?

i beg to differ. Gpower has low support. Asbjorn and Roman from ESS replies me very fast. They got good following in M3 forums.

It depends on the state of tune, and whether meth is used. AA uses meth for their higher kits.

cheers!

edlms;1000632 said:
no lah...
got witnesses.

Gpower power delivery better, more top end and traction also better.
dunno why want to waste time on ESS...

Driver of Gpower also said the ESS lousy. ESS owner nowadays always shake head, look down and give up, want to either dekit or sell car...

beat this!!

[video=youtube;vxG1PFHOpI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vxG1PFHOpI8[/video]

hetraa;1000656 said:
i beg to differ. Gpower has low support. Asbjorn and Roman from ESS replies me very fast. They got good following in M3 forums.

It depends on the state of tune, and whether meth is used. AA uses meth for their higher kits.

cheers!

fair enough...

It's just like people buying cars from ADs because their workshop and aftersales support is better than PIs... Personally, I wouldn't buy an inferior product (not to say that ESS is tremendously inferior) cos of superior support ;)

Anyways, my reference is to the product and result, and not so much to support and aftersales costs. Cos if money is an issue, one shouldn't be playing this game.

:)

Wow, looks good :dance:

edlms;1000632 said:
no lah...
got witnesses.

Gpower power delivery better, more top end and traction also better.
dunno why want to waste time on ESS...

Driver of Gpower also said the ESS lousy. ESS owner nowadays always shake head, look down and give up, want to either dekit or sell car...

G-Power Owner said Ess runs too hot as it was water cooled, said G-Power didnt have such issue.

Ess vt-625 owner was even late for it because he knew that his gonna lose to the G-power skll cs+.

Thanks for your inputs n opinions.

edlms;1000662 said:
fair enough...

It's just like people buying cars from ADs because their workshop and aftersales support is better than PIs... Personally, I wouldn't buy an inferior product (not to say that ESS is tremendously inferior) cos of superior support ;)

Anyways, my reference is to the product and result, and not so much to support and aftersales costs. Cos if money is an issue, one shouldn't be playing this game.

Tuner wars! ok chill guys. we dont have to agree...

The 3rd one is your white one?

the other 2 is white and orange.

mok;1000686 said:
There are actually more than 2.:)

bro, i tot u say earlier money no problem for u one?
if charger spoil, change car lar!
:chinese:

edlms;1000734 said:
cool...

just wondering out loud, how much would it cost to rebuild a G-Power vs ESS engine when it finally blows out?

;)

hetraa;1000737 said:
bro, i tot u say earlier money no problem for u one?
if charger spoil, change car lar!
:chinese:

:) never said that... read properly... ;)

i'm just wondering about the difference between the cost.
doesn't mean I have an M3, or intend to SC the M3, or can afford to own/do either...

the cost of servicing/rebuilding the charger MAY be different from having to rebuild the entire system/engine cos of the different setup, eg meth or no meth.

i am making general statements but if it feels like there is a direct reference to an individual, then i'm sorry for making you feel bad about yourself.
however, there's no need to get your panties in a bunch and be personal... like you said, CHILL...

Last edited by a moderator:

i thot u have a white m3 coupe last time? now ferrari right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back