Decided to pull the trigger for this MOFO.

Re: Decided to pull the trigger for this MOFO.

edlms;1000763 said:
busted... nowadays, its M&Ms;)

Hetraa, I just rubbing you... ESS is better. One day when we meet up, I'll tell you the full story.

hahahahahahahaha....

oh so u are the ESS owner la... maybe u need to update the latest tune..the old 2010-2011 tunes are not as good.

talk if we happen to bump into each other :)

edlms;1000763 said:
busted... nowadays, its M&Ms;)

Hetraa, I just rubbing you... ESS is better. One day when we meet up, I'll tell you the full story.

I have a stupid question,
It must first be an M3 to have this mod done?

How does one with a supercharger go for LTA inspection? It must be such a hassle!

Ok Hetraa, if I see you coming from behind next time, I will move to the left for you
Well done and hope it runs smoothly without hiccups.

G-Power;1000866 said:
How does one with a supercharger go for LTA inspection? It must be such a hassle!

Thats my concern.. though its very tempting.. ESS done by Boss and Maximus right? How about G power?? who does it? So far i heard the G power one would have overheating issues but thats on track which i believe should have been resolved by now..

G-Power;1000866 said:

Most LTA inspectors very blur, they will only recognize snail-like (ASA) type of superchargers. Those from ESS are so integrated into the engine that most inspectors will not notice. I never had any problems. Last year my car passed STA's inspection even though they took photos of my engine and under carriage. That was the first time they ever do that and I didn't know what for. I sold my car later and didn't keep it long enough to find out what could happen.

masschaoz;1000923 said:
Thats my concern.. though its very tempting.. ESS done by Boss and Maximus right? How about G power?? who does it? So far i heard the G power one would have overheating issues but thats on track which i believe should have been resolved by now..

Theres way to go for inspection,just need to find the right person;)

Boss did 1 vt-535, maximus did 1 vt-600, 2277 did few vt-575,vt-625,and a few other kits that's coming

Autospritze did the G-Power Kit-skll Cs+.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would be great to have a meetup for all these guys.

quick summary of the kits out there.

ESS has sold the most kits internationally , due to its reliability. if installed correctly, with 100% proceedures by following the English manual.
AA: Using Rotrex blower, the lower PSI kits output less HP than ESS, the higher ones , like 8psi uses meth which i didnt want to due to reliability.
VF has fault codes, torque management errors, alot of pissed owners. couple of the US m3 guys want to sue them.
Gpower SKII CS, on 6psi boost, not bad, but i dont wanna go with ASA this time after going thru 2 of them. 610 hp (448 kW)/590 Nm ,
Gintani: They are in testing now for a twin turbo kit, looks outrageous, shd be bloody quick. Their chargers are from Vortech also, V3 Si.

2007,2008 and early 2009 cars require update of rod bearings, main bearings and oil pump to new BMW specification before installation of kit.

Since there is so much extra power to the wheels, wont the dsc constantly interfere to cut off the power?

hetraa;1001233 said:
Would be great to have a meetup for all these guys.

quick summary of the kits out there.

ESS has sold the most kits internationally , due to its reliability. if installed correctly, with 100% proceedures by following the English manual.
AA: Using Rotrex blower, the lower PSI kits output less HP than ESS, the higher ones , like 8psi uses meth which i didnt want to due to reliability.
VF has fault codes, torque management errors, alot of pissed owners. couple of the US m3 guys want to sue them.
Gpower SKII CS, on 6psi boost, not bad, but i dont wanna go with ASA this time after going thru 2 of them. 610 hp (448 kW)/590 Nm ,
Gintani: They are in testing now for a twin turbo kit, looks outrageous, shd be bloody quick. Their chargers are from Vortech also, V3 Si.

2007,2008 and early 2009 cars require update of rod bearings, main bearings and oil pump to new BMW specification before installation of kit.

u shud hv turned up last night.

mok;1001401 said:
Nope but you get lots of wheelspin :)

With the added horses, you should mod to wider rear tires for better traction. ESS systems delivers power in a smooth linear fashion, great for daily drive and power delivered whenever you demand it. Super reliable too. Had it for more than 5 years without any issues.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Personalizedgiftsforu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back