Decision: K&N or GruppeM

Re: Decision: K&N or GruppeM

GruppeM got sound meh? I can't hear mine....xiao liao. Aye Gao already.

I feel the sound from Gruppe M not that nice !:lol2: Don't feel the power gain also ! Is it worth it?:confused:

Worth? U mean its looks? Of cos:) , thats why every morning I open the bonnet and stare at the gruppeM to make sure its worth the $$ for its looks:screwedu:

Agree with ABD. It's mainly looks, but I'm sure it does help in performance. Don't quote me though. Which other manufacturer offers an airbox as close in visual and build quality to GruppeM? IMO, NONE! Fitting is perfect, does not leave any empty visual holes around like those you see when you swap out to a KNN open pod in a Jap racer....holes everywhere = ugly.

simota.........

GruppeM is a cold air intake system that utilize K&N filters.:) If you want to replace your stock air filters, I suggest BMC filters, great performance and still maintain good filteration properties.

gasterus;297245 said:
GruppeM is a cold air intake system that utilize K&N filters.:) If you want to replace your stock air filters, I suggest BMC filters, great performance and still maintain good filteration properties.

Hmmmz so u say that the K&N filter used by Gruppe M can be replaced by BMC filter ah?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back