Did PML and PI drop the F10 price drastically last few days?

Re: Did PML and PI drop the F10 price drastically last few days?

Fair enough, now who put the screws in there in the first place again? Fair question...

When I was shopping around, I found that basic models like 520i and 528i should just get from PML.

Nett nett, PI at most 10-15k cheaper at the same coe level, but car is really bare, except for the sunroof. According to the Prime car se, their f10 don't even have comfort access. Add in the price of electric tailgate and big nav screen...you will realise why PML can hold their price so high liao.

Did PML and PI drop the F10 price drastically last few days?

you get what you pay for. sometimes, its the accessories. sometimes its the anxillary support. sometimes its risk management. you weigh it up, and you make a choice.

agree. based model like 520i, pml win hands down. price is very competitive
but 528i with high specs with simi msport package, sunroof, what-have-you gadgets PI still better

with 40% tax on the next 30k omv (ie: $12K tax), is it better to get a base 528i (with sunroof if want) then msport it or upsize the gadget locally such as the suction door, NBT drive, m steering, 19" wheel, etc ... more value for money.

but pml will tell you high omv = high value = resale higher :D .... also true la

Slow_poke_driver;968873 said:
When I was shopping around, I found that basic models like 520i and 528i should just get from PML.

Nett nett, PI at most 10-15k cheaper at the same coe level, but car is really bare, except for the sunroof. According to the Prime car se, their f10 don't even have comfort access. Add in the price of electric tailgate and big nav screen...you will realise why PML can hold their price so high liao.

Last edited by a moderator:

I compared the 520i OMV from pml And pi, hardly any difference

520i base model PML (after simi disc and overtrade) vs PI selling price is very close, difference should be few thousands only
so why buy from PI and not PML?

N54toN47;968888 said:
I compared the 520i OMV from pml And pi, hardly any difference

wt_know;968879 said:
but pml will tell you high omv = high value = resale higher :D .... also true la

But when we trade in our used PML car to them for a new one...they will tell you that now market bad so only can pay you peanuts...

wt_know;968889 said:
520i base model PML (after simi disc and overtrade) vs PI selling price is very close, difference should be few thousands only
so why buy from PI and not PML?

If close should get pml. When I was buying mine abt 30k diff But I didn't have a trade in And they don't sell the d lah

TUV2008;968534 said:
Thank you... Is 528 a 2 liter also or 2.5 liter?

its a 5.2litre 8 cylinders. thats what 528 denotes.

totoseow;968897 said:

Wa..... which year was it made ?

totoseow;968897 said:
what is the FC like?? ... MW interested to know .. :D

Slow_poke_driver;968873 said:

Certain period like last year xmas deal, no brainer to go for pml. But hor only certain period then they gives high OT and discounts.

unfit;968891 said:
But when we trade in our used PML car to them for a new one...they will tell you that now market bad so only can pay you peanuts...

High omv helps alot when your car is more than 5yo.

So I find at the end of the day, it' LPPL.

COE drops, yes they drop the price of the car but they also take it your car and ridiculous trade-in price.

End up, it's still the same net outlay but with a much higher interest and cash downpayment.

guys who need 10 yrs financing pls call 82019994

marksim;968786 said:
Yes. Only now they still give 100% loan at up to 2.28% for 10yrs. No penalty for early redemption

But rule 78 still applies hor. I kena from them before and naively thought really no penalty.

flyboy;968982 said:
So I find at the end of the day, it' LPPL.

COE drops, yes they drop the price of the car but they also take it your car and ridiculous trade-in price.

End up, it's still the same net outlay but with a much higher interest and cash downpayment.
But good for those buying without trading in what. :p

ccc;968992 said:
But rule 78 still applies hor. I kena from them before and naively thought really no penalty.

Oh is it? I thought no penalty means no rule 78?

ccc;968981 said:
High omv helps alot when your car is more than 5yo.

So trade in after 60 mths better??

no penalty means no penalty on top of rule 78 ... hehe
rule 78 is the standard t&c for all car loan ... i believe
penalty means as long as you redeem (ie: sell car before 10 years) kena penalty especially those who sign up 100% 10 years loan
that is the catch that many don't "realise" when they wish to sell their car at year 5/6/7 for 10 years loan ... who drive the car for 10 years ... penalty is like a done deal for 10 years loan

marksim;969022 said:
Oh is it? I thought no penalty means no rule 78?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnpbali
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back