Dimension Audio - Package for BMW

Re: Dimension Audio - Package for BMW

I have done up my set-up at ADK Auto Accessories Centre. You may also wish to consider. The contact is as follows:

The Frontier ePark@Ubi
52, Ubi Ave 3 #01-41
Singapore 408867
Tel: 67428275
Mr Ken
:yummie:

volvolover;654505 said:
I have done up my set-up at ADK Auto Accessories Centre. You may also wish to consider. The contact is as follows:

The Frontier ePark@Ubi
52, Ubi Ave 3 #01-41
Singapore 408867
Mr Ken

Volvolover,

Can PM me your upgrades and cost from ADK?

volvolover;654505 said:

The Frontier ePark@Ubi
52, Ubi Ave 3 #01-41
Singapore 408867
Mr Ken

Ken, can alsom me too on cost n detail setup?

Near my office, convenient for me.

abnertan;654480 said:
Hi folks
Just spoken w Dimension person. This package can fit F10! Yea... He is fitting one today. I may drop by to check it out. Very quick n professional response from a query I sent very late last nite online. Only afraid itchy hands will spend more! Tempting man... Maybe bring just enough money. Hek hek heh :)

Correction it is NOT fitting an F10 but the E90 model instead. Was told their platform is the same? Really 3 series n 5 series same platform on Audio set up?

volvolover;654505 said:

The Frontier ePark@Ubi
52, Ubi Ave 3 #01-41
Singapore 408867
Mr Ken

Hi do you mean a no frills no cutting or messy wiring set up on a F10? Thanks

abnertan;654735 said:
Correction it is NOT fitting an F10 but the E90 model instead. Was told their platform is the same? Really 3 series n 5 series same platform on Audio set up?

Speaker sizes are the same but setup depends on the audio series the car is equipped with. My PI F10 comes with Professional audio which is factory fitted with an amplifier, most E90 from PML are equipped with Business audio without the amp. I think the 7 series is equipped with Logic-7 audio which features surround sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

I did the basic set up on a E63. no messy wiring and is neatly concealed with amps, Hertz Bit Ten sound processor and Hetz speakers/tweeters. With clear sound so much better than stock.

volvolover;655507 said:
Hi,

I did the basic set up on a E63. no messy wiring and is neatly concealed with amps, Hertz Bit Ten sound processor and Hetz speakers/tweeters. With clear sound so much better than stock.

Bit One you mean?

Latest is Bit Ten, price much cheaper then Bit One....... (of cos, can't compared as different model altogehter...)

pengful;655512 said:
Bit One you mean?

volvolover;655546 said:
Latest is Bit Ten, price much cheaper then Bit One....... (of cos, can't compared as different model altogehter...)

Whats the damage?

anyone who had it installed wanna give abit of review?

managed to find another shop that sells this package - foon audio

price wise looks slightly cheaper and the shop has got fairly decent reviews at other car forum websites, might check it out.

WT

wtneo;659292 said:
managed to find another shop that sells this package - foon audio

price wise looks slightly cheaper and the shop has got fairly decent reviews at other car forum websites, might check it out.

WT

Where is Foon audio? How much?

google "foon audio garage" , its at macpherson.

spoke to the boss briefly over the phone, he said will be less than $1.5k for the package with a 4 channel GZ amp, including new window trims to fit the tweeters.

PM me if interested, maybe can get better deal if do two car at one go :p

WT

Last edited by a moderator:

wtneo;659595 said:

spoke to the boss briefly over the phone, he said will be less than $1.5k for the package with a 4 channel GZ amp, including new window trims to fit the tweeters.

WT

Th price mentioned in this thread is a lady below $1500 , it's $1299?

dimension audio advertised price of 1299 doesnt include GST and the window trims, and I calculated it will be close to $1.6k all up.

also, dimension audio's package only includes a 2 channel amp which is not as flexible for future upgrades compared to the 4 channel amp foon's providing.

WT

wtneo;659595 said:

WT

Hi, is this for F10 base model? Comes with original window trims for housing the tweeters.;)

i won't go there. you should size the shop up. try talking to the boss and see if he's walking the talk on his company's portal. how much would you pay for a metre of 0 gage power cable?

foon's ok.

wtneo;659595 said:

WT

Hi Wtneo, tried to pm u but can't.
Can pm me?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shbetcomph

Latest posts