Disappointment in my own workshop.

Re: Disappointment in my own workshop.

Dear all,

With regards to the incident it has been a misunderstanding and I hereby apologize to KBS workshop for any inconveniences caused by my thread.

Yours Sincerely
Shadow1

jinooi;449037 said:
how does this compare with the cost for doing the same at C&C?

wah, like that don't we have to compare the workshops here with PML then? haha
most of the workshops charges will seem cheap then...keke

Apology to KBS workshop

Dear all,

With regards to the incident it has been a misunderstanding and I hereby apologize to KBS workshop for any inconveniences caused by my thread.

Yours Sincerely
Shadow1

Dear Mods,

Please kindly remove this thread as it has been a misunderstanding and I hereby apologize to KBS workshop for any inconveniences caused.

Thank you.

MW;446283 said:
A site sponsor or not, if product or service is no good, this being a forum should allow feedbacks from consumers. Of course if the feedback becomes a slander of sorts, then its a no-no. If any site sponsor hides behind that title just because he or she or they contribute towards community costs, then I think it speaks volumes about what this forum is about. Speaking from personal experience. I have not gone to KBS before so I am not referring to them.

This is the first serious post I've ever read from MW. Sorry for the OT but can't help it...

So what's the outcome in the end? All we see is an apology that doesn't explain anything..

Wow. that's alot of apologies coming out of one person.
Was there a threat of legal action?

Really sad to see things happen this way! I don't know what to say !

Wut is this? because KBS is site sponsor and thus they are protected against defamation on what they did? ..... prehaps a clear explanation from TS and/or KBS would be justifiable...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin88cloud

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back