Do you feel your F30 Vibrating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you feel your F30 Vibrating?

Samuel Tan See Teng;958929 said:
What do u mean jerk back?

Brakes seem to bite hard at the very end of Stop no matter how soft i step on the break pedal. The car does not come to a smooth stop.

IOI;958966 said:
Brakes seem to bite hard at the very end of Stop no matter how soft i step on the break pedal. The car does not come to a smooth stop.

Only jap cars do that.

One good thing is that.. IMO BMW has the best stock brake compare to other make...
Very jiat and effective braking system..

Meek;958970 said:
Only jap cars do that.

no wonder.. i've just switched from a swift to the 316 and i've been trying to stop with as little jerk as possible but every time i release the brake pedal a little, just before the car stops, the car rolls forward instead :ehhh:
oh well at least now i know the brakes are not meant to stop like jap cars

EightTales;959015 said:
no wonder.. i've just switched from a swift to the 316 and i've been trying to stop with as little jerk as possible but every time i release the brake pedal a little, just before the car stops, the car rolls forward instead :ehhh:
oh well at least now i know the brakes are not meant to stop like jap cars

You need to learn how to squeeze the peddle if you wanna brake gently.

Nothing wrong with the bmw brakes. They are dang blardee good. In fact, before i went for the advance driving i wasnt putting the brakes to the optimum use.

IOI;958966 said:

I have the same problem on my car, although it is not a f30. For f30, I suspect the m performance brake can fix the issue, coz a f20 I test drove with the m performance brake does not have this problem.

Anyone went into PML to check this vibration? I have it happening in comfort mode, aro 1.5 to 2K rpm, abt 5th to 6th gear change... some intermittent vibration which disappears after 1 sec or so.

I brought the car in and they tested for 2 days; updated the software for the gearbox but the problem still remains. I think they have absolutely no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back