Do you see EC potential?

XXX

Just like to hear general opinions about investment potential of EC not in terms of renting out, comparing to Non ECs. See the big difference in selling price now.

:)

Re: Do you see EC potential?

Think you can consider already top-ed for 5 yrs EC, I saw a unit at Chestervale, pretty decent near bk panjang, bke - pie - town, only 5xxpsf

i think EC has hgh potential now that market's tighten, prices will SOAR even higher.

EC always have potential. This is because it is essentially subsidised by the government. Every Singaporean is entitled two bites of the cherry. EC is one of the way for Singaporeans to take the bite. As such, since private apartments have better upside due to the less restrictive rules, it is highly likely to be a better bite than a bite into the HDB pie.

I gotten an EC myself last month. Think I got potential when I signed OTP

I'm not sure too. EC is mostly for people who reach the gross income of $10k and above. They can't buy HBD, so lead them no choice to buy EC.

I bought my EC at 400k 6 years ago and now it worth around 800k and still going at uptrend.

Can I ask a dump question. If I sell my private property, can I buy a RESALE executive condominium from the market, like "NUOVO" ? What guidelines apply here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahbengdriver;640258 said:
Can I ask a dump question. If I sell my private property, can I buy a RESALE executive condominium from the market, like "NUOVO" ? What guidelines apply here?

If the EC is after 5 years occupation period then is consider a private but can only sell to S'porean and PR. After 10 years is full private and can sell to anybody include foreigner.

blacktrek;640285 said:
If the EC is after 5 years occupation period then is consider a private but can only sell to S'porean and PR. After 10 years is full private and can sell to anybody include foreigner.

Thank You. Actually was looking at Nuovo and realised that it is affected by the new North South Expressway. I think that means its value will drop because expressways are really noisy.

Ahbengdriver;640303 said:
Thank You. Actually was looking at Nuovo and realised that it is affected by the new North South Expressway. I think that means its value will drop because expressways are really noisy.

Heard the sale price there drop recently because of the highway issue.

Hi All,

Sorry for hi-jacking this tread.

There's a new development 21 storey located at Kim Keat Road.
Price starting at 500K for a 1 bedroom, plus its a FREEHOLD.

I am thinking of investment rather than living in there.
What do the experts here think? Worth it to purchase?

Ahbengdriver;640303 said:

Heard the sale price there drop recently because of the highway issue.

GinGerJoy;640392 said:
Hi All,

Sorry for hi-jacking this tread.

There's a new development 21 storey located at Kim Keat Road.
Price starting at 500K for a 1 bedroom, plus its a FREEHOLD.

I am thinking of investment rather than living in there.
What do the experts here think? Worth it to purchase?

What is it call?

GinGerJoy;640781 said:
I suppose. So do u see any potential in this development?

I dont know, something new to me, same plot of land or they build over the exisiting old building anyone knows?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back