Don't be an ass... SJJ5#5# in KPE

Re: Don't be an ass... SJJ5#5# in KPE

ok leh, BMW brake lights are all working. who is the ass? the one behind never keep a distance?

jonleeck said:
who never driven like that before?be it like the audo or bmw...........u?..u?...
i did.

Sure, but wanna play, play like a man - do not post videos like these behind the screens and try to paint the other chap in devil's suit.

jonleeck;875024 said:
all very free...to be honest~
who never driven like that before?be it like the audo or bmw...........u?..u?...
i did.
I too admit I do (like e beemer) when I get pissed off after some road users causes a near miss if I was not attentive.

Only difference is I m worst, I hit e brake when its a bend. Straight road I gradually slow down to 'L' plate speed.

Call me Evil but what did I do to deserve a near miss? Judge me not.

boring. i hv done worse. these 2 guys need to learn new tricks.

if car a lot of BHP very fun to do when the back guy kan irritating... brake hard till low speed & speed up

totoseow;875031 said:
i know u good at overtaking using emergency lane...

kenntona;875028 said:
Sure, but wanna play, play like a man - do not post videos like these behind the screens and try to paint the other chap in devil's suit.
this is the type of internet hero! lj i see him no up! su liao buay lau kwee! but mai lai internet cow bey!

jonleeck;875038 said:
this is the type of internet hero! lj i see him no up! su liao buay lau kwee! but mai lai internet cow bey!
+1
with so many driver installed camera.. going to have more of such posting.. buai steady.
post curb rim better than all this bo liao video... at least we can share the heart pain of curb rim driver.

swee, we have a lot of honest people here.... i the worst, i will follow all the way n park right beside...... then......

why m i here?...i should be in/or with........LMF! much funnier and happlier!
cheers bros!!! friday!
now i go see eye to eye with KENNTONA! he think he pts alot! and tua jiak or tua kee i scared! big guy ya! huh huh .
I LOSE LIAO i wun put internet! after kana suan.

i find it boliao to be so petty on the streets.... Live to fight another day. dont bother.

i wont go and jam brake, i wont want to cause a accident. there are instances where heated pple jam brake and cause a 4-5 car collison. imagine the waste of time incurred. bring car to workshop, have to drive nissan sunny in the meantime, minus NCD. whats the point man?

Baby1M;875030 said:
I too admit I do (like e beemer) when I get pissed off after some road users causes a near miss if I was not attentive.

Only difference is I m worst, I hit e brake when its a bend. Straight road I gradually slow down to 'L' plate speed.

Call me Evil but what did I do to deserve a near miss? Judge me not.

totoseow;875031 said:

We all have done much worse lah I am sure.. but later kenna accident the only ppl laughing will be those who are zooming past you.

i hv 'upgraded' myself.....i use police lights now. jam brake some more la.

totoseow said:

Yeah you stopped spraying water....

totoseow;875073 said:

show me your police lights can? hahahaha! i never see before...

Baby1M;874763 said:
Hi Fellow Bros,

I am not sure if I will say "Don't be an ass... SJJ5#5# in KPE" as a 3rd party. Lets don't be too quick to jump into conclusion and put things in proper perspective and analyse it step by step.

0:36 (08:18:02hr) = White vehicle decides to overtake BMW on lane-2 (no signalling)
0:39 (08:18:05hr) = White vehicle front, kind of 'inline' with BMW's rear.
0:41 (08:18:06hr) = White vehicle about parallel to BMW (took ~2 seconds to get about parallel)
0:43 (08:18:08hr) = White vehicle to filter back into lane-1 (no signalling)
0:44 (08:18:10hr) = White vehicle ~50% into lane-1... there is a horning (should be from BMW)
0:45 (08:18:11hr) = White vehicle ~75% into lane-1... horning stopped
0:56 (08:18:22hr) = BMW overtaking on lane-3
1:01 (08:18:27hr) = BMW commence filtering right
1:05 (08:18:30hr) = BMW got into lane-1
from 1:05 to 1:37 = BMW did nothing to the Audi
1:38 (08:19:03hr) = BMW hit his brake lights came on (white car did nothing, maintain current speed)
1:40 (08:19:05hr) = White car hit e brake only when BMW's brake light flashes.

From what I analyse, the video only tells a 1-sided story. Why? Let me give my synopsis below:

1) Speed appears unchanged and it took the white car ~2 seconds to be approximately parallel with the BMW. From 0:39-08:18:05hr to 0:41-08:18:06hr.

2) White car took another 2 to 3 seconds to pass BMW before he commence filtering into lane-1 without signalling. From 0:41-08:18:06hr to 0:43-8:18:08hr.

3) Why immediately 1 second later (0:44 - 08:18:10hr), there is horning when white vehicle get ~50% into lane-1.

Conclusion: Took 2 seconds for lane-2 car to be parallel with lane-1 car, another ~2.5 second for lane-2 car to filter into lane-1? There is 100% not wide enough a grab (about 1/4 car length or less) which could have caused an accident.

Now fellow community mates, u tell me, who is being an ass here?

I believe the BMW driver was pissed off as the White car could have cause an accident thus he reacted... where we see him overtaking on lane-3 (0:56 - 08:18:22hr) and getting back into lane-1 ahead. Beemer was trying to give the White car driver a 'taste of his own medicine' of how it feels when someone infront, for no apparent reason almost causes a front-to-rear accident.

My take on the situation - White car was the original ASS and he deserves the treatment by the Beemer... hey, the beemer gave about 4.5-5 car length before he did the stunt as a pay back.

Cents worth. I am not siding BMW driver just bcoz I drive one too.

if Meifeng read liao, she sure say u are hero.

I tot the white car was an ass but the F10 was a worse ass..

hetraa;875053 said:
i find it boliao to be so petty on the streets.... Live to fight another day. dont bother.

i wont go and jam brake, i wont want to cause a accident. there are instances where heated pple jam brake and cause a 4-5 car collison. imagine the waste of time incurred. bring car to workshop, have to drive nissan sunny in the meantime, minus NCD. whats the point man?
AGREE.

Anyway, I am always target specific and I dont get innocent road users involved. Then why I have perfect clean record for decades :p

When I am pissed bcoz of stupid near miss and only if I choose eye-for-eye, I make sure the lanes behind the rear car is always empty empty i.e. I would even travel for miles before I put into action if same route for miles. Otherwise, jamming brake is not my option but progessive slowing down is the option... set to netural and let the vehicle slow down :p

We r in an ocean of sharks, if I mind my own biz and u try to disturb me, fine, let it go but if u try to bite me, expect me to bite back... give me shit, I give u a bigger shit, that is all, fair game fair play... :lol:

nighthawkcity;875090 said:
I tot the white car was an ass but the F10 was a worse ass..
Can I beg to differ?

White car is an ass, F10 also an ass but ultimately the white car is the biggest and worse ass since he posted the video clip and claim to be the innocent party... he even dare to post he signalled to filter and beemer sped up... I am deaf since I did not hear any 'tick tick tick' from the video when I can hear all other sounds.

iScoupe;875033 said:
if car a lot of BHP very fun to do when the back guy kan irritating... brake hard till low speed & speed up
Try the below, more fun and importantly very safe.

Progressively slow down till back guy decides to filter to overtake, once car filters, maintain speed (prep for down-shifting), let car get parallel to yours, car's bonnet passes your car's bonnet, down-shift and off u go :dance:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back