drinking session PART TWO!

saifywaify

hi guys and gals,

interested in having a few beers together tonight?

venue: brewerkz
time: 9pm
date: 24th march 2006

brewerkzmap.jpg

do come. sms me if you are so i can arrange tables. 97917464.

cheers,
saify.

Re: drinking session PART TWO!

Hi guys and gals,

I am going down to Sentosa for a couple of booze to end my day on Sunday, will anyone be interested in going down with me, its slightly after the meetup and dinner.

venue: Sentosa Bikini Bar
time: 9pm-10pm
date: 26th march 2006
cover: $2 into Sentosa, parking (650 covered in Beach carpark) cashcard
expenditure: Hoegaarden and Carlsberg Green Label going for 1 for 1.

Kindly sms or call me at 91050003 and let me know if you are going.. Or maybe can let me know on the meetup..

Regards,
Alvin.

sounds good, i mean the name of bar...
i call u if i'm going. hehehe!

Who went to MOS to change lightbulb?
I thought saify hates that place?

You guys went MOS? i wana go too... but gave up becoz stuck in Sentosa and not in proper attire... haha...

Maybe in Sentosa the whole day tml til meetup timing... after tat, go back again... haha.... keep me informed if wana join me for relax tanning sessions.... (pumping alcohol sessions)

haha.. i finally went in.. many thanks to uncle leslie. he's my main man now.. never seen a pimp like him in all my life.

mos was cool.. music was ok, crowd was ok.. toilet cubicle was a little too small for someone of my dimensions.. but.. i still like phuture :)

u all went MOS no wonder can't find u all at Brewerkz....
mi went there at 2 am n saw no one....hehehe

shall we go MOS tonite? hahahaha... just kidding.... so anyone interested in the sentosa outing tomolo? morning, afternoon or evening?

Rain said:
u all went MOS no wonder can't find u all at Brewerkz....
mi went there at 2 am n saw no one....hehehe

u should call me.....
shld have join u all at MOS, wat a miss....

Sorry guys, i forgotten that many of you have paintball session tomolo... enjoy your paintball game... we meet up again...

AlvinChan said:
Sorry guys, i forgotten that many of you have paintball session tomolo... enjoy your paintball game... we meet up again...

Tmr busy day for some who have paintball followed by mth end meet-up in the late afternoon!:)

jaskin said:
Who went to MOS to change lightbulb?
I thought saify hates that place?

Fat Monkey: In the forum your reply very fast and can tekan ppl some more... In real life, your bulb takes quite awhile to warm up.... Lets see how fast you reply to this one?

Was nice parting with the young ones....Saify, Mistraele, Shaaz, and Babe. Uncle bring you all in and then have to take cab home myself..... ungreatful pplz!

Seem like u guys had fun, wanted to join but had other arrangment. Well will play with all u crazy people next time.

BZSAB said:
Fat Monkey: In the forum your reply very fast and can tekan ppl some more... In real life, your bulb takes quite awhile to warm up.... Lets see how fast you reply to this one?

Was nice parting with the young ones....Saify, Mistraele, Shaaz, and Babe. Uncle bring you all in and then have to take cab home myself..... ungreatful pplz!

Leslie, I want to be on your renovation/ restoration crew next time. You know my number.

jaskin said:
Leslie, I want to be on your renovation/ restoration crew next time. You know my number.

Can can! Lai Lai! Applicants must be very sharp and think fast. Wont accept blur blur one.

BZSAB said:
Can can! Lai Lai! Applicants must be very sharp and think fast. Wont accept blur blur one.

Don't worry, I drink redbull I get razor sharp reflexes. 5 mins can change 50 lightbulbs.

can i go on the next MOS session?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back