e36 on fire.

Re: e36 on fire.

hopefully driver is alright

Wah...damn sayang cos looking at the pic, the e36 was done up quite swee.
Hope the insurance covers and the owner get back some decent compensation

Geez... look at the ratings:

71% - Shiok vs 9% So Sad

What does that tell you?

dleo;562125 said:

71% - Shiok vs 9% So Sad

What does that tell you?

The world is full of idiots? Sigh..

dleo;562125 said:

71% - Shiok vs 9% So Sad

What does that tell you?
fug heads!

story is on sunday times front page with picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

marklee;562144 said:
Hi guys, the car is mine and I was the driver at that time. I'm perfectly fine...but very heartbroken. Don't feel like talking about it now...it's been a hectic and very sad day.
glad ur fine bro. the rest dun think so much

marklee;562144 said:
Hi guys, the car is mine and I was the driver at that time. I'm perfectly fine...but very heartbroken. Don't feel like talking about it now...it's been a hectic and very sad day.

Time to upgrade to E46 or E90.

Just think back I last own a used E36 316i manual 10 yrs ago and have not look back, upgrading to a used E46 and later E90

marklee;562144 said:

Oh noooo.. :( :( :( really feel for you bro. I hope insurance gives you a good deal and everything works out fine..

look at those stupid comments.

totoseow said on 25 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
u guys r just fcukheads, hope the fire burn ur mother chhebye one day too. then i say burn baby burn
upplrpathetic said on 25 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
ahh speed summore
zerologic said on 25 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
LMFAO Good show
bigbear8000 said on 24 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
Must be a leaking petrol problem at the injectors 'O'rings or regulator. This problem can happen to any car. But common problem for E36. So common that spare part shop ran out of stock for the parts. Engine overheating usually do not catch fire. Only stalled the car as engine 'freeze'up.
malachihoseaisaiah said on 24 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
this day,its proven,whatever salesman tell you about brand equal quality is bull-shit!! then,we must be silly to pay more for something which can be substitute for..eg.rather buy toyota,kia,proton..than massareti,BMW,which can be easily burn down to charcoal!!
tfong777 said on 24 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
too much stress on BMW and Singapore is a hot country which explains why. Its the drivers fault. Maybe like to race until catch fire then fire wil teach us all a lesson.
sunnyblue said on 24 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
another of those luxurious cars. maybe owner wants to acquire a new one? can claim insurance ma.
syaheer24 said on 24 Jul, 2010 Report as offensive
Never maintain or fix a mod which affect wiring, most probably.. E36s if properly maintained, won't overheat..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back