e36 on fire.

Re: e36 on fire.

Wow...really sorry to hear this happening to you bro...glad to hear you are OK...

marklee;562144 said:
Hi guys, the car is mine and I was the driver at that time. I'm perfectly fine...but very heartbroken. Don't feel like talking about it now...it's been a hectic and very sad day.

Dude ....... take it easy.

Thanks guys for all the support. Quite surprised it actually made front page news...Straits Times nothing better to report meh?

Toto..I don't give a shit about the idiots on Stomp. Felt like commenting but it would just invite more fucked up replies.

marklee;562199 said:
Thanks guys for all the support. Quite surprised it actually made front page news...Straits Times nothing better to report meh?

Toto..I don't give a shit about the idiots on Stomp. Felt like commenting but it would just invite more fucked up replies.
its a losing battle as one would put it. these ppl r just prejudice against certain makes. u r right, dun bother. "playing piano to a cow"

ya mark. cheer up. life has its ways. c open. some things cant control. u wanna go meet up later gimme a pm i go pick u up.

marklee;562199 said:

feel for u.
all the best.

Mark i feel for u cos we drive sama sama car..

One common cause - E36 can catch fire if the radiator fan is old drawing more current causing fuse to burn in fusebox & lead to other parts.
Obvious that the fire is burning at fuse box area.

E36 RIP

Last edited by a moderator:

marklee;562199 said:

Mark try ask insurance company to rebuilt the car if u have 3rd party fire & theft.

those in Stomp are idiots la.. nothing better to do.

marklee;562199 said:

Ya don' bother. The little #$(%*# there are losers who are very green eyes at those who can drive good cars. Actually they're usually pathetic people who hate anyone.. so not surprising they behave that way.

Singapore red necks.

They've put the article right next to one about no-go for cheaper car insurance premiums.. reminds me of this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34HgvQlWoA0]YouTube - Russell Peters - Arab Jokes and The Media! FUNNY!! (RWB - Part 2)[/ame]

See from 2:00 onwards..

marklee;562199 said:

Mark, pls dont bother.. stomp and mcf are the sh*t ...

iScoupe;562211 said:
Mark i feel for u cos we drive sama sama car..

One common cause - E36 can catch fire if the radiator fan is old drawing more current causing fuse to burn in fusebox & lead to other parts.
Obvious that the fire is burning at fuse box area.

E36 RIP

Yup RIP...lagi sian cause I just upgraded the front brakes to 320i calipers, new disc and new cool carbon brake pads all round.

Fire was due to leaking fuel...confirm.

pbear1973;562226 said:
They've put the article right next to one about no-go for cheaper car insurance premiums.. reminds me of this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34HgvQlWoA0

See from 2:00 onwards..

Yup..that's the only reason why it's on the front page. Quite an honour actually...never in a million years would I think that I would make Sunday Straits Times front page

leebmer;562229 said:
Mark, pls dont bother.. stomp and mcf are the sh*t ...

Yeah...last I checked 71% of them voted "Shiok"..haha

Song is stuck in my head now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o[/ame]

If you are letting your ride to RIP, suggest take out all those mods/parts for sale. Don't let it go to the scrap yard as they will not pay.

Just list out the mods/parts for sale and all e36 bro will support and buy. I can take over your rear brake pads.

Take care mark..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betllc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back