E60 Kidney Grille

cOLOr_pEnCiL

Is there any link to pictures or past photoshoots where I can find close up view of the E60 kidney grille? I realised there are a couple of designs in the market that's why still can't decide which to get. Thanks in advance.:)

By the way, which grille looks nicer on a silver E60? Matt black stock look alike or the "pop out" matt black? Which is the commonly seen type?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: E60 Kidney Grille

Mine is the "pop out" one from Bimshop:

5505646115_7b17b137fa_b.jpg

5506201442_ce1250d52f_b.jpg

Thanks bro merkava74 for your beautiful E60 pictures. Anyone else can share with me pictures of your E60 kidney grille? Greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:)

Yo color pencil, its very subjective.
But in my opinion,
get the dark chrome ones...
As black ones from far, it looks like your car has no nose. ;P
There is one for sale in the forum now,
Or if u prefer new, Bimshop is the way to go.

Orginal is the best!Vroom vroom!

Thanks for all replies. I am leaning towards matt black but still can't decide whether to get the "pop out" type or stock look alike. Argh...!!!

cOLOr_pEnCiL;641715 said:
Is there any link to pictures or past photoshoots where I can find close up view of the E60 kidney grille? I realised there are a couple of designs in the market that's why still can't decide which to get. Thanks in advance.:)

By the way, which grille looks nicer on a silver E60? Matt black stock look alike or the "pop out" matt black? Which is the commonly seen type?

Google is your friend :p

Pop out matte grilles - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NjdzKOlNDMw/TcKZwCBR7NI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/6su04h8qUAI/s1600/E60%2Bmatte.JPG

Pop out dark chrome - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wdyoBdUTIyE/Tbl0GrgRUmI/AAAAAAAAAQE/fN9axOdKGYY/s1600/E60%2BDark%2Bchrome%2B2.JPG

i m selling my black chrome kidney grille pm me if any guy interested only 1 week old

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back