E60 questions

Re: E60 questions

Divespyder;923035 said:
Velocity & PB are different. Velocity & Sprint Booster are throttle boosters. PB has throttle remapping PLUS Performance tuning.
If you want more power, go for PB. With PB, most bros don't need Velocity or Sprint Booster (SB)

Cheers!

Hi divespyder, thks for your explanation and learn a lot of things from all the bro & sis here.
cheers!!

All I can say is whatever great things that has been said about the PB, they are absolutely bloody well RIGHT!!!

Was very fortunate to buy it second hand from a nice bro here and not once has it been disappointing. I'm only on it for less than a week but couldn't resist writing this here now. petrol seems to be good too! Hope my eyes are not playing tricks on me or may have forgotten to reset...:) kudos to PB!

Any bro or sis here can recommend where can install pb whether new or used.
Thks in advance for all the support cos i'm new here.
Cheers!!

bme60;923241 said:
Any bro or sis here can recommend where can install pb whether new or used.
Thks in advance for all the support cos i'm new here.
Cheers!!

Paya ubi Blk 51... Cheers

Hi bros, I am new to this forum as just bought a 05 320. Installed a second hand sprintbooster today (myself using youtube as a guide) and must say it was good mod. I will not add anything else as only 2 yrs left COE. Car not laggy anymore and fun to see RPM jumping to 6-7000 rpm mark quickly with 30-50pct throttle.

satomi;1057428 said:
Hi bros, I am new to this forum as just bought a 05 320. Installed a second hand sprintbooster today (myself using youtube as a guide) and must say it was good mod. I will not add anything else as only 2 yrs left COE. Car not laggy anymore and fun to see RPM jumping to 6-7000 rpm mark quickly with 30-50pct throttle.

320 is not e60....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back