E90 320, 19" Wheels Owner Pls Advise !

Re: E90 320, 19" Wheels Owner Pls Advise !

both looks good :thumbsup:
but must have BBK !

M355

attachment.php

M510
attachment.php

I only have half BBK, so the rear dun look good..

Try Kah tyre and batteries service....you might shock with their price...

19inch, bigger the rims nicer the look. I went for it recently. FC to me doesnt bother much. Most important is the drive and looks

From 18inch to 19inch, I felt car heavier prob due to weight of my rims. Using Breytons now.

Was very unhappy and almost wanted to downgrade back 18inch rims.

However itchy backside go try sprintbooster. Pick up improved and more willing to go. So far now the ride is good to drive!

Why sprintbooster and not the other brands. Is because it only have 3 modes. Anything above u will be confuse whkch mode u want to drive everyday. But note just throttle response improve. No gains in hp and torque.

But again lup 19inch rim, also lup coilover ba. Else big rims, car sit high also not nice hehe my personal opinion ah

Car nice nice liao, also safety, need lup performance brake kit liao. Cause got fierce car, big wheels then stock brakes.. malu leh..

Like me now stock brakes :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:

_InDiGo- said:
From 18inch to 19inch, I felt car heavier prob due to weight of my rims. Using Breytons now.

Was very unhappy and almost wanted to downgrade back 18inch rims.

One solution is to go for a set of lightweight forged wheels.

Some change rim like change underwear, so still can mod even with 2.5 yrs to go.
Go for used ones if you are concern depreciation.

Best is keep stock wheels. If got so much itch to mod, change the pads and brake hoses. That will more than suffice. Upsizing wheels not the best thing for FC and performance. Car performance will retard somewhat too.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back