E90 320i Exhaust Muffler Reviews

Re: E90 320i Exhaust Muffler Reviews

What were you at Boss for? Modding also ah?

adjusting my coilover height. :)

hondacivic;570198 said:
What were you at Boss for? Modding also ah?

adjusting my coilover height. :)

Oooh so cool.. oh was your car the one on the inside lift?

I'm very happy with my new exhaust and tuning.. makes a serious difference espy with the new found low-end torque.

nope... mine parked outside. with black rims. :)
most important is u can feel it n u like it! cheers!

Come on bros & sis,

Lets hear those reviews on Remus, arqray, etc...

Hmmm why are the Remus and Arqray bros so quiet..

Run in my Eisenmann for almost a week already.. the sound is getting sweeter.. even at idle got a nice rumble.. not too loud, but nicer than stock. :D

got noiser in the cabin. did missy complain ? :D

pbear1973;570879 said:

Run in my Eisenmann for almost a week already.. the sound is getting sweeter.. even at idle got a nice rumble.. not too loud, but nicer than stock. :D

pbear1973;570879 said:

Yeah...agree on the Eisenmann...great exhaust. Hmmm...must hear your GruppeM sometime....

Yeah...agree on the Eisenmann...great exhaust. Hmmm...must hear your GruppeM sometime....

No prob bro when I get it installed we can work out something. :) Hopefully it will come within the next one or two weeks. :shakemyb:

My new E93 323 is on stock exo now, contemplating on wat to get.

However on my previous ride - E60 523, I was on Sebring quad.
It gives a low bassy sound and Overall sounded quite soft. performance wise, sight lag on low end but mid and high has got better pull.
My friend had eisenmann race quad on his E60 523.
Was experiencing bad low end and better pull with mid/high.

Was quite amazed to see eisenmann with good reviews on low ends.
Is it becos of quad pipes?
Any bros can give review of eisenmann/sebring/supersprint/Remus on a 323 or 325?

I am more keen in quad, but if a twin gives better performance..... I might give it a shot!
Hmmm.....confused!!!

jamhoe2;571333 said:

It gives a low bassy sound and Overall sounded quite soft. performance wise, sight lag on low end but mid and high has got better pull.

Any bros can give review of eisenmann/sebring/supersprint/Remus on a 323 or 325?

I am more keen in quad, but if a twin gives better performance..... I might give it a shot!
Hmmm.....confused!!!

Time for Powerbox 1st! Get more power with throttle enhanced.....then play with exhaust!

Quads means cutting on stock bumper or buy new 'quad' outlets for rear M-diffuser......

'The Great White'

jamhoe2;571333 said:

Hmmm.....confused!!!

Hi Jamhoe,

usually should lost abit of low-end after changing to quad.

go for the Pbox first......(get more torque)

cheers

wilman2772;571418 said:
Time for Powerbox 1st! Get more power with throttle enhanced.....then play with exhaust!

Quads means cutting on stock bumper or buy new 'quad' outlets for rear M-diffuser......

'The Great White'

yes yes yes power box.:woottt:
that day at boss, saw a bro dyno his E92 323 and got 217bhp !!!
i already decided to got for it but thought shld go for mechanical mod first.
bro wilson, pls PM me price of PB leh.
thks man !!:shakemyb:

wilman2772;571418 said:

'The Great White'

hi bros, newbie here... just wondering, what's a powerbox? and would you have something to help with performance for my 320i? cheers!

monochrome;571779 said:
hi bros, newbie here... just wondering, what's a powerbox? and would you have something to help with performance for my 320i? cheers!

A powerbox is a piggy-back ECU (engine control unit) that boosts your car's power and throttle sensitivity. Sadly it is not available for the N46 engine (which your car and mine run on). :( However several of the site sponsors here have customized tuning for your car.

pbear1973;571780 said:
A powerbox is a piggy-back ECU (engine control unit) that boosts your car's power and throttle sensitivity. Sadly it is not available for the N46 engine (which your car and mine run on). :( However several of the site sponsors here have customized tuning for your car.

wow that really sucks bro, just when i finished wiping off my drool after reading about the JBs and PBs already kena shot down in flames... anyway in terms of ECU mods for 320i there's no other option than to reflash issit?? confirm void warranty lor :(

monochrome;572504 said:
wow that really sucks bro, just when i finished wiping off my drool after reading about the JBs and PBs already kena shot down in flames... anyway in terms of ECU mods for 320i there's no other option than to reflash issit?? confirm void warranty lor :(

Umm.. yeah. Some of them can flash back your old program before going back to PML so you might want to ask about that.

If you brought in using PI.. then no problem.. coz some of the site sponsors are authorized BMW service agents. :)

How's BMW performance silencer on 320i ? Thinking of getting sometime not too loud but with a bassy abd subtle sound when pushed and importantly no cabin drone and loss in low end power. Appreciate any advice.

XCLR8;583651 said:
How's BMW performance silencer on 320i ? Thinking of getting sometime not too loud but with a bassy abd subtle sound when pushed and importantly no cabin drone and loss in low end power. Appreciate any advice.

I know Eisenmann Sport confirm no drone.. as far as I know BMW perf exos also no drone.. quite close to stock until you hit 3k+ rpm.. maybe other bros here who actually have perf exos (I'm on E-Sport) can correct me if I'm wrong.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pesco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back