E90 320i Exhaust Muffler Reviews

Re: E90 320i Exhaust Muffler Reviews

snowmanyee;647540 said:
I receive mixed reviews fir the Eisenmann Sports. Some said low end gain while some low end loss? Any other reviews? If low end suffers, then I might as well get the Sebring or Remus which is far cheaper. Any comments?

I'm on Eisenmann Sports.................................probably the muffler is much lighter than stock muffler thus butt feel is lighter when accelerating..............it works for me, no low-end loss!!!

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

pbear1973;647669 said:
I'm using E-Sport, dunno about low-end gains, but I've never felt any low-end loss. The main complaint people might have though is that below 2,500 or 3,000 the exhaust sounds almost stock.

It suits me (keeps my wife from complaining) but I'm sure many people won't like that.

That's a good thing actually......

Thanks bros for the reviews. If no low end loss then it's the one I am looking for. I want something kick butt yet quiet. My wife already warned me in advance she hates cars with loud exhausts.... so have to secretly install a less noisy one. :)

eisennman sport could be your best solution. when drive wifey, go slow with the rpm between 1k-2.5k, the exhaust note sounds very stock.
when drive alone, gun it to 3.5k-4k rpm at 1-3 gears ... vroom vroom :D

snowmanyee;647798 said:
Thanks bros for the reviews. If no low end loss then it's the one I am looking for. I want something kick butt yet quiet. My wife already warned me in advance she hates cars with loud exhausts.... so have to secretly install a less noisy one. :)

wt_know;647812 said:
eisennman sport could be your best solution. when drive wifey, go slow with the rpm between 1k-2.5k, the exhaust note sounds very stock.

I agree.. that's _exactly_ the reason I got the E-Sport.. don't want wifey to notice the exos.. but when she's not in the car I will chiong and the sound is heavenly.. espy when combined with the Gruppe M... in a tunnel.. steeeaaam! :woowooo:

pbear1973;648053 said:
I agree.. that's _exactly_ the reason I got the E-Sport.. don't want wifey to notice the exos.. but when she's not in the car I will chiong and the sound is heavenly.. espy when combined with the Gruppe M... in a tunnel.. steeeaaam! :woowooo:

i will go try in the tunnel and see how.............have not driven in the tunnel yet..........................

cheers

ac323;648057 said:
i will go try in the tunnel and see how.............have not driven in the tunnel yet..........................

cheers

Go topless in the tunnel! :D Damn shiok man.. espy in your 6-pot car.

wt_know;647812 said:

I can emphatise with the 1k-2.5k rpm driving ...............

Hi guys,

just wondering if there are any exhausts ( lta approved) for 318 LCI? just booked one, a few days ago..

Shawnleong;650141 said:
Hi guys,

just wondering if there are any exhausts ( lta approved) for 318 LCI? just booked one, a few days ago..

Eisenmann.................

cheers

for E90 318/320 LCI, can consider eisenmann sport (check with BOSS MSport) or bmw performance (BOSS MSport or PML)
both have good reviews and LTA approved :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

I checked out with my SA and it's ard 1.8k.. any quad exhaust by any chance? looks damn good~

pbear1973;648053 said:

Totally agree! Amazing Gruppe-M...It actually sounds like the Supersprint Muffler. I cannot imagine Gruppe M + Supersprint muffler / Eisenmann Race :evil:

sorry i meant the original performance exhaust direct from BMW cost ard 1.8k.. anyone on BMW perfromance exhaust?

Shawnleong;652892 said:
sorry i meant the original performance exhaust direct from BMW cost ard 1.8k.. anyone on BMW perfromance exhaust?

calling Tomace..............

cheers

Totally agree! Amazing Gruppe-M...It actually sounds like the Supersprint Muffler. I cannot imagine Gruppe M + Supersprint muffler / Eisenmann Race :evil:
I think cannot hear classical music in the car :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88cpclive

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back